Superbowl Sunday???

NOZ

Coming up soon.

What's everyone doing?

I'm having a few friends over to watch it on the big screen. I don't really care who wins.

What's everyone else doing with their killer systems?????

You have to share your mind boggleing systems with an event like this.

Sean

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I firmly believe "The suns gotta shine on a dogs *** someday". This translates to I am a Tampa Bay fan and I hope they will make it all the way. Yea, I know I should be in reality, but this dream is just to good. All odds are with Philly, and I heard all the crap about under 40 degree weather, but I still maintain hope. If they do go all the way, it's gonna be a party at RJ stadium. If Philly wins it's watched on the big screen at home.

----------------

On 1/17/2003 10:44:39 PM NOZ wrote:

m00n,

You replied in 2 minutes and 14 seconds, that's got to be a record.

Just chill out and rest the wrist.

You are going to watch it, aren't you?

----------------

Eh, i dunno.. I may watch it. I don't even know who is playing

----------------

On 1/17/2003 10:37:30 PM NOZ wrote:

Coming up soon.

What's everyone doing?

I'm having a few friends over to watch it on the big screen. I don't really care who wins.

What's everyone else doing with their killer systems?????

You have to share your mind boggleing systems with an event like this.

Sean

----------------

My killer system is going to be silent that day for the simple fact that I'll be some 3000 miles away from it on Superbowl Sunday. On that day, I'll be up at Blackcomb/Whistler in British Columbia on a much needed and deserved skiing holiday (flight leaves Reagan National at 6:44 in the morning this next Saturday - ugh, I just hope the weather doesn't turn to $#!+ like it is predicted to). Of course, the skiing will have ended by the time the Superbowl comes on. From what I have heard, the house that the nine of us is renting has a killer HT setup its own, although I have no idea what it consists of component/speakerwise. If the HT system does endup sucking (Bose), I am pretty certain I'll be able to find a bar or something there to party at while watching 9.gif.

Flason, I'm with you. Through out the years Tampa Bay has been my team. I guess It's the Parrothead in me. Love Florida and I really like the Pirate thing. They are my team in the NFC. Oakland is my team in the AFC, again that pirate thing. Looks like I could have a nervous breakdown if they both make it. I guess I'll root for whoever has the ball.

I don't even have an antenna on my tv so I might have to go buy one just so I can watch the super bowl.

Hehe, my heresies are bigger than my little 14" toshiba. It is a good thing it has s-video and component video, and a flat crt.

Of course with the size of my place I sit about 5 feet from the tv any way so it looks big enough to me,

and of course you don't need the tv when listening to music.

Peace, Josh

----------------

On 1/18/2003 2:19:13 AM m00n wrote:

Too much to do now with 2 mini m00ns running around to get to watch sports these days.

----------------

I know what you mean. Kids can eclipse your interests, making you realize the world doesn't revolve around YOU.

I'll be on a chartered bus full of friends, off to Reno (an annual event), and the Superbowl will most likely be the first football game I see this season. Now, Giants baseball, that's another thing all together...

fini

Gotta go with the Bucs on this one...lived in Lakeland for years (only 45 miles away from Tampa Bay) and never watched them play at home (of course they've never gotten this far before with past Tampa Bay coaches, players and owner who were unable to go where the current Bucs team are now headed). If I didn't have to work, hell...I'd fly to San Diego for next Sunday's Super Bowl XXXVII and pay top price for some scalped tickets to see 'em KICK OAKLAND'S ***!! 11.gif

While I like Gruden and respect the solid work that the previous coach put into Tampa's defense... seeing the "old guys" recycled into "The Last Drive" for the Super Bowl has great appeal for us senior citizens. The Al Davis and the Raiders have provided an extra dimension to the NFL... they aren't always successful... but after 19 years of missing... it would be nice to see them hit one. Of course, my ancient personal connections with Raiders ex-coaches John Madden and Ray Flores also tips a sentimental scale to the Oakland side. Believe it or not, I happen to be wearing an Oakland Raider's sweat shirt as I write.

Go Raiders... TAMP TAMPA! =HornEd