Completed LaScala components

hugot

No luck in my search for a pair of LaScalas so I am considering building a set. Therefore I am reaching out to see what you may have laying around that would help.

I have already sent a message to Bob Crites asking if by chance he could put together a package deal for me. However I am "Frugal" and always looking to possibly save a buck. Let me know what you may have laying around that could help. I need the woofers, tweeters, horns, networks. Also looking for a Good set of plans. I have found some but they do not seem to be detailed enough. Thanks.

I have several K-77s, $75 + shipping from 37343.  Assume 4 lbs and a 6" cube for each.

I have 2 K-55-Vs, $100 each + shipping.  One is a spring terminal and the other is a solder terminal, but it has a rub/ring after having the diaphragm replaced.  Assume 6 lbs and an 8" cube for each.

These were my back-ups that I'm sure I'll never need, now. 

Thanks JohnA, I've gotten an offer for everything I need. If the sale falls through for some strange reason, you'll be the first to know.Much appreciated.I will amend my post once I actually have the items in my hands.

• hugot changed the title to Completed LaScala components
3 hours ago, hugot said:

Thanks to JMeader and Crites I have sourced all the necessary parts. 

I've seen used AL-5 Lascala under 5k$  or used older  Lascala in Florida for 1500$  , beaters for 400$  fully functional , Florida is the land  of  cheepo   klipsch speakers     why even bother building a home made DIY .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OO1 said:

I've seen used AL-5 Lascala under 5k$  or used older  Lascala in Florida for 1500$  , beaters for 400$  fully functional , Florida is the land  of  cheepo   klipsch speakers     why even bother building a home made DIY .

Exactly!  Plus it's not always simple to make a perfect replica of a factory built speaker.  Keep checking all the audio for sale sites, and keep saving up your money.

• Like 1