EBAY FRAUD MAN "sellitbuyit"

dtximages

hey guys. my girlfriend bought me some replacment woofers for some of my beloved Klipsches for Christmas. "Sellitbuyit" took the money and ran. He never sent them and he will not return my emails or hers. You might remember him. He had those two 8 inch blue looking woofers for sale for a long long time. Anyway, if anyone else knows anything about him or has dealt with him I would like to hear from you. he is not registered anymore with ebay so I dont think there is much we can do about it now but it really makes me mad. We cannot allow people to tease us with Klipsches and steal our money. You know how disappointed you would be if you thought you were finally gonna hear your Klipsches again. Well this idiot is stopping me from that. Please help to stop this guy.

Thanks

There's no way to contact eBay and obtain their info on this rip-off artist, so you can persue legal action against him? That's not fair at all to you, and it prevents people like m00n who may like to bid on an auction, to never experience the thrill of winning a bid on something he really wants. It's alway the buttheads like that guy to ruin it for everyone else who's honest...damn them!

Sorry about your misfortune...hope you can get some satisfaction very soon on this matter.

eBay sooner or later will have to change it's methods. It's way too easy for theives to steal your money. Perhaps establishing an eBay escrow where both parties have to be satified before transaction is complete might be the solution. That would probably ease the fears of the mOOns out there.

How did you pay for your purchase ???

cridit card companys can cancel the transaction and if you paid by postal money order thats mail fraud and the guy will end up in jail if you pursue it.Personal checks from your bank you can put stop payment on and his bank will end up reversing the charge to his account.

Don't give up to soon there are ways of retreiving your money.

I always use postal money orders. This way you let the US Postal Inspector go after them. Tax dollars at work.

I stay away from Paypal since they were in a huge lawsuit a while back for keeping a minimum balance off of your credit card and investing it for their own gains

Ebay requires Names, addresses, phone numbers and credit card numbers (only to verify users with dynamic IP addresses for their email system) to start an account. This guy has to have a trail. Contact Ebay and get hot! The longer you wait the colder the trail gets!