How much YouTube do you watch?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How much YouTube do you watch?

• None
    • Less than 6 hours a week.
    • Between 6 and 12 hours a week.
    • Over 12 hours weekly.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/23 at 05:01 AM

12 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Taking ivermectin with weed will make your speakers sound better.

It will cause weight gain by killing your tape worms, another dangerous side effect. Obesity the silent killer

unless you chew with your mouth open .............

2 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Taking ivermectin with weed will make your speakers sound better.

What's with you guys and Ivermectin? I think the medical advice on this thread is OT, but it seems a nice ale with weed would be the better alternative. Heck, weed and a cold bottle of water may be the best thing to enjoy your Klipsch speakers. Dunno, but I'm pretty sure Ivermectin has NO influence in making ANY speaker sound better. That's my take. 

Just now, Zen Traveler said:

What's with you guys and Ivermectin? I think the medical advice on this thread is OT, but it seems a nice ale with weed would be the better alternative. Heck, weed and a cold bottle of water may be the best thing to enjoy your Klipsch speakers. Dunno, but I'm pretty sure Ivermectin has NO influence in making ANY speaker sound better. That's my take. 

No.  Weed without ivermectin only cures cancer.  Haven't you heard?

6 minutes ago, Bubo said:

I'm deeply concerned about dangerous NaCl, a toxic dietary compound that has been added to the food supply, 4MM deaths just in 2015. A weapon of mass destruction.

When I walk into a restaurant and see salt shakers, it's like having a grenade on every table. Even minors can reach it.

I think we need a ban on salt advertising, the Morton Salt girl is a transparent attempt to seduce innocent minors into picking up the salt shaker. A gateway condiment to salt laden ketchup  or soy sauce.

Start a separate thread on it and I may join in. You may even own stock in Ivermectin and you/we could discuss that as well...Jeff seems to be on to something and it will be a lively conversation!

4 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

No.  Weed without ivermectin only cures cancer.  Haven't you heard?

With or Without deworming, the weed currently sold to the public is something like 50x more potent than the weed of the 80s popularized in every movie etc.

It is so powerful that it is more like a hard drug, leaving people comatose or immobilized. Definitely not the sweet smelling stuff that made you hungry and sedate.

Which begs the question, why ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

Start a separate thread on it and I may join in. You may even own stock in Ivermectin and you/we could discuss that as well...Jeff seems to be on to something and it will be a lively conversation!

Any stock I ever purchased collapsed.

I gave it up years ago ......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubo said:

With or Without deworming, the weed currently sold to the public is something like 50x more potent than the weed of the 80s popularized in every movie etc.

It is so powerful that it is more like a hard drug, leaving people comatose or immobilized. Definitely not the sweet smelling stuff that made you hungry and sedate.

Which begs the question, why ?

Because they could.

5 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

What we learned from this pandemic is that you can either go out and get sick or stay home and get sick.

I drank a glass tonic water every day with a zinc pill, and didn't get sick for 2 years.

Quinine is also an anti-inflammatory, so my allergies also disappeared. A friend had the same results, in addition to some of his aches and pains disappearing. OTC before CV, then forced off the market.

6 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Because they could.

More likely the result, intended or unintended, of restricted growing with a license for each plant driving the need to max potency per plant.

Turning a roadside ditch weed. that grows almost anywhere the seeds fall, into something dangerous.

Is weed taxed on weight or just sales tax at the same rate as everything else ?

3 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Where can I find tonic water?

Any grocery store or  beverage store, it will list quinine as an ingredient.

Presence of quinine can be confirmed with a black light.

Quinine opens up the call walls so they can absorb zinc, the cell's natural defense against viruses. As we get older, the cells are less efficient at absorbing zinc, so the quinine gets them to open up. The zinc must be present for it to work;  hence the zinc pills in various mixes with citrus etc.

British army mandated heavily quinine laden tonic water that was mixed with the gin ration and sugar to make the very bitter drink palatable.

Fortunately the large beverage companies are too big to push around, and have lots of attorneys and lobbyists.

12 hours ago, Bubo said:

At my last physical my doctor recommended 4 different vaccines and staten drugs. I turned all of them down and increased the days I eat oatmeal which rapidly drops cholesterol.

Interesting. In the last 6 months, I have eliminated several prescription drugs. That, combined with radically overhauling my diet, resulted in my overall health improving markedly. I will not be taking more vaccines now that I have taken a deep dive into the sloppy science and corrupt politics driving this industry. (Ref: Try "Turtles All The Way Down" as a primer: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B6S1ZNLC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Any arguments around the history of the pandemic and its outcomes will necessarily "net" down to simple "personal beliefs" because the crucial informational evidence: actions, results, meetings, data, memos, and discussions by those involved are being sequestered by the use of standard government secrecy practices such as redaction of nearly every scrap of evidence one could ask for in a FOIA request, and the participants aren't about to publically investigate their own actions. It is just another failure stalemate for the public.

The Pandemic now falls into the same black hole occupied by every other colossal failure and ensuing coverup. There will be no day of justice, no reckoning, no repercussions. All the players get to retire with their pensions, Golden Parachutes, and reputations intact. Just a lot of dead people - as usual.

It won't be long until the next challenge strikes, and the whole game starts all over again.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

What we learned from this pandemic is that you can either go out and get sick or stay home and get sick.

Fwiw, My wife nor I ever got Covid-19. We reluctantly opened after being forced to close for 2 months and abided by Government guidelines the best we could. We had no documented case of spread at our business since we stopped keeping track and everyone had the chance to be vaccinated...

Otoh, we kept track of who and where Covid was spreading in our group and sadly Covid-19 doesn't care how you vote. Nowadays you have the freedom to choose how you want to deal with it...Regardless, don't get medical advice from a Speaker Forum!

We now have five residential houses where I work that are under quarantine (we have over 60 residential houses). It's staff who have got sick and tested positive at four of the houses and one client at the fifth.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RealMarkDeneen said:
12 hours ago, Bubo said:

At my last physical my doctor recommended 4 different vaccines and staten drugs. I turned all of them down and increased the days I eat oatmeal which rapidly drops cholesterol.

Interesting. In the last 6 months, I have eliminated several prescription drugs. That, combined with radically overhauling my diet, resulted in my overall health improving markedly. I will not be taking more vaccines now that I have taken a deep dive into the sloppy science and corrupt politics...

You go guys! 😁 Do or don't do what your doctor tells you and continue to blame the government for your/society's problems!

Heck, I love these discussions but please start your own thread and I'll join in. Seriously, I had an interesting 90+ page thread discussing Healthcare strategies pre-Covid disappear--Poof! Because of the lowest common denominator amongst us made several inappropriate posts. 

Mark was the previous #1 Klipsch "content provider," and now it's the Cannonball dude. Fwiw, I enjoy posting my thoughts and responding to others but HATE when it just disappears. This isn't a rant against moderators and I totally understand where they're coming from. I enjoy my Klipsch speakers and talk about them here, but can't help engage in conversations with friends and acquaintances on these threads because the real world is interesting as well. 

On that note: Vote in the Poll! 

8 minutes ago, Marvel said:

We now have five residential houses where I work that are under quarantine (we have over 60 residential houses). It's staff who have got sick and tested positive at four of the houses and one client at the fifth.

Wow! This doesn't bode well for my YouTube Thread! 😩

{Edit Note: The above is tongue-in-cheek and of course what you post is concerning. Thank you.}

Every day at this time.....

My thoughts turn towards lunch, preferably served to me.

Fav Chinese placed closed on Mondays

Leaving 2 Mex places, 2 BBQ, 1 semi-trendy avocado in the bun, or an overpriced burger in a bun at a bar with wall hangings and lots of trendy windows and better dressed alcoholics.

What ever happened to strip clubs that would put out free lunch in the hope of attracting the business crowd, was I living in FL at the time, can't recall been at east 35 years.  Has work at home killed this perk of office life ......

Does the local food section cover this once important dining option ?

The breakfast, aka egg something, places I don't like are affordable in the sub $15, the 2 places I do like are in the $30 range.  Sign of the times.

Tues I have to travel to the N burbs of Chicago and have a good $5 slice place with cute cashiers with some game. Otherwise it's Popeys special, just in case hydrogenated oils actually have some hidden benefit.

Then off to a resale store, Cds and vinyl have dried up, leaving art glass and throwing elbows with the e-bay sellers.

Unfortunately, located a really good bakery that happens to be on my way home..... the devil made me do it.......

Looks like a cheeseburger, no fries today at the BBQ place.

13 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

You go guys! 😁 Do or don't do what your doctor tells you and continue to blame the government for your/society's problems!

Heck, I love these discussions but please start your own thread and I'll join in. Seriously, I had an interesting 90+ page thread discussing Healthcare strategies pre-Covid disappear--Poof! Because of the lowest common denominator amongst us made several inappropriate posts. 

Mark was the previous #1 Klipsch "content provider," and now it's the Cannonball dude. Fwiw, I enjoy posting my thoughts and responding to others but HATE when it just disappears. This isn't a rant against moderators and I totally understand where they're coming from. I enjoy my Klipsch speakers and talk about them here, but can't help engage in conversations with friends and acquaintances on these threads because the real world is interesting as well. 

On that note: Vote in the Poll! 

Economics finance forum I like

more than a few had their posting privilege revoked for multiple posts that were so nasty they had to be designed to get the web site blocked or boycotted and labeled as racist etc............

Some discovered that using the F bomb also had limits

Board is still lively and wide ranging, with the occasional removal of a bomb thrower attacking the forum....

2 hours ago, Zen Traveler said:

I'm not sure if this was directed at me but let me respond. I tried debating here by PMs and that format sucks! 😣 Jeff started an interesting one in the beginning, but I lost interest because it was discussing propaganda, that's being litigated in the courts right now. When I disengaged, the PM disappeared and I no longer had access to it. Sad because what I liked about BS is revisiting these issues.

It wasn't.  Sorry, I tried.  Leaving the pm does result in permanence, but now that we know it that mistake can be avoided.  At this rate you may lose interest in your own thread due to propaganda and "beliefs."  I stand by my previous post as well as my definitional posts which were a charity for those with such great educational knowledge it rendered them incapable of consulting a dictionary.