Jubilee Listening Request

TubeMan

Hello, I am located in Chicago and intrigued in the performance of the jubilees and unfortunately missed  the Axpona show this year to get any opportunity the listen to them. Is there any locations around Chicago or the surround area to have a listen. Id like to have a base line of comparison before I venture down the rabbit hole. 

• 2 weeks later...

There is a train that goes from Chicago to Carbondale IL.  Take it and I'll pick you up and bring you to the shop in Paducah, you can even spend the night there.  There is an apartment upstairs.  Axpona didn't have Jubilees this year though.  

• Like 2

On 10/14/2023 at 5:36 PM, Paducah Home Theater said:

There is a train that goes from Chicago to Carbondale IL.  Take it and I'll pick you up and bring you to the shop in Paducah, you can even spend the night there.  There is an apartment upstairs.  Axpona didn't have Jubilees this year though.  

That's what I call service!

It's only about a 5 1/2 hour drive from Chicago.  I went to collage in Carbondale back in the early 80's.

Through my coworkers, there use to be a airline flight direct from Chicago to Paducah which has been recently omitted.

13 hours ago, Southern said:

That's what I call service!

It's only about a 5 1/2 hour drive from Chicago.  I went to collage in Carbondale back in the early 80's.

Through my coworkers, there use to be a airline flight direct from Chicago to Paducah which has been recently omitted.

OT but my boss went to SIU in the mid/late 80s. 

• Like 1

On 10/6/2023 at 11:17 AM, TubeMan said:

Hello, I am located in Chicago  Is there any locations around Chicago or the surround area to have a listen. 

there  is a klipsch Dealer in Chicago who sells  Jubilees , but I doubt they have them in stock for a demo