Where do you buy Klipsch online?

mca_bagom

Bought my RF3 and RSW 10 from unauthorized dealer arrived fine

negotiated with Tweeter for the RS7 and RC7 for a very good price.

Pioneer 49txi unathorized arrived fine

Pioneer 47ai authoirized arrived fine

If I bought everything from an authorized dealer I would not have the system I have it would be a lot less.

Check yahoo shopping.

Also request price quotes for HT gear from WWW.docdvd.com

He only deals with authorized dealers.

Good luck

I do not recommend trying to walk into their store and start negotiating right away. After making several purchases of a significant amount the salesperson started to become flexible. the unauthorized prices still can't be beat but I have made several purchases with what I considered decent savings. You have to spend a lot to save a little.

"What is B&M? Im new to all this trying to soak up all this information."

Sorry: "Brick & Mortar"

I prefer them for their service and giving me a place to demo some of the stuff we're talking about here. They need to make a profit to provide that service, so I don't mind paying a premium over on-line dealers. Now, the size of that premium is open for negotiation!1.gif

Gordon

----------------

On 1/27/2003 9:56:43 AM mca_bagom wrote:

Ebay looks tempting, but not too sure about safety. Any other stores you guys have bought from?

----------------

Go to soundcity.com they have the full line of klipsch and the are authorized. Do not buy on the website call the 1-800 number and press x 708 john will be glad to give you a great deal on Klipschs I just got my RC 3 series 2 for 219. that beats all ebay dealers i have seen and they are AUTHORIZED.9.gif

I plan on buying the RF-7 and RC-7 at www.acousticsounddesign.com or www.sounddistributors.com both giving me a great price and the same price. Wondering if any of u can tell me which one u would prefer over the other? They are both not authorized to sell klipsch and they both told me they take the original serial numbers off the speakers or else they wouldnt be able to sell them. This is fine with me since I will never buy from my authorized dealer again.

Got my RF-3 IIs and RC-3 from Brandnamez.com also. Not sure if I would reccomend them again. They came in one peice, good serial numbers, but after I purchased them and began the waiting game, I started reading all the bad reviews (about the store that is)... I tried to cancel the order, but it was too late, so I kept my fingers crossed - and everything worked out fine! If you like, I can give you a direct CS number to make sure they are in stock before you order, that seemed to be the worst complaint.

Personally, I will probably buy my next set from a B&M, 1) because they will be a lot easier to take back and 2) I am planning on doing a lot of listening this time.

----------------

On 1/27/2003 11:06:24 PM prodj101 wrote:

whatever you do do not buy from absoluteaudiovideo.com . they have the worst customer service ever.

----------------

is this so? what dont you like about talking to them? I've called them 3 times, they seemed very nice and very willing to make a deal, etc. prices are competitive as well. Please let me know what you didnt like about them so I can steer clear if need be.

----------------

On 1/27/2003 11:31:34 PM kippyieh wrote:

Got my RF-3 IIs and RC-3 from Brandnamez.com also. Not sure if I would reccomend them again. They came in one peice, good serial numbers, but after I purchased them and began the waiting game, I started reading all the bad reviews (about the store that is)... I tried to cancel the order, but it was too late, so I kept my fingers crossed - and everything worked out fine!

you got the original serial numbers from an unauthorized dealer?

----------------

On 1/27/2003 10:18:26 PM imasndtek wrote:

I got my RB5II's from accousticsoundesign.com. The price was right, the speakers were in great condition, and they are an authorized dealer. Can't beat it, in my opinion....

----------------

Hmm, you might want to check on their status as an authorized dealer. I don't believe they are, and wouldn't want you to be unpleasantly surprised down the road...

dd