2023 Subfest (A Bonehead Class) Reports, Photos, Etc.

The 2023 Subfest, a gathering of Bonehead Class enthusiasts, promises an exciting showcase of submarines, reports, and captivating photos. An eagerly anticipated event for submarine enthusiasts, it's bound to be a deep dive into knowledge and camaraderie. Looking forward to an ocean of insights and memorable moments. GB Whatsapp apk

Edited by lornaroa3
  • Like 1

• Moderators
11 hours ago, babadono said:

spambot?

I don't know, just never seen a reason to not approve the new post.

Maby he is a nice guy and just normally 9 pages and a few weeks behind with everything ?  But your idea is more probable, but a really polite spammer either way with a little crazy mixed in. 

Remember a nut called Beaker. 

So what's the deal, Roy working on submarines now, must have corners.

11 hours ago, lornaroa3 said:

The 2023 Subfest, a gathering of Bonehead Class enthusiasts, promises an exciting showcase of submarines, reports, and captivating photos. An eagerly anticipated event for submarine enthusiasts, it's bound to be a deep dive into knowledge and camaraderie. Looking forward to an ocean of insights and memorable moments.

Makes sense... Chief in a submarine searching for good bass base. 🤣

On 11/13/2023 at 5:51 PM, MMurg said:

(Edit.  I uploaded the pictures in a chronological order, but when I hit submit it shuffled them up.  Anyone know how to prevent this?)

When I attach multiple photos to a single post and before Submit Reply, I drag the cursor to the right outside edge of the first picture, left click to set the cursor, and then hit the space bar once, to introduce a gap. Repeat for each additional picture within that post.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2023 at 6:24 AM, Flevoman said:

MWM... I had to look it up 🙄

Never seen or heard anything about the MWM before. 

Is this an official Klipsch bassbin? 

Very impressive though 

Couple of years ago there was a Marktplaats ad in the Netherlans..  it was the old PA set from "De Melkweg" in Amsterdam. This systems also used the MWM`s . So i guess they are still somewhere here in NL

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...