Vintage Klipsch Speakers

Radar1952

Hi everyone. My dad passed away this summer and I'm starting to go through his estate. 

He bought these beautiful Klipsch speakers in 1992. They work great and are honestly in good condition.

Any idea what they could go for? My mom doesn't remember the original sale price. 

It won't let me add more pics, but here's what the back says:

FII Oak CLR #19 Grill

S/N: 275290026

IMG_6719.HEIC

• Like 1

Sorry for your loss.  Your late father's speakers are forte II clear oak finish.  Location determines pricing.  However, I would say fair market value is between $800-$1,100 if grills, badges and cabinets are in good shape, as well as the rear passive radiator.  The forte line is a very good speaker.  My forte II were exactly the same in perfect condition.  Mine were built in 1992 as well.  I sold mine last year for 1K to a forum member and purchased the new forte IV.  In 1992 they would have sold for $800-1,000 a pair, back then fortes went on sale. Not many things in life hold a value like that.  I would hold onto if you are into audio, the forte II is still a very well regarded and in demand speaker.  

• 3 weeks later...