2 pairs of Klipsch Heresy speakers $500 (Edit: Forte's SOLD)

Daniel Hernandez

Edit: Forte's have been sold so only the 2 Heresy's are left.

Hey guys! So I have these 2 pairs (all 4) up for sale and im trying to sell them all off together for $500. From what ive looked up and also been informed by forum members it looks like they could go for more but to be 100% transparent I know nothing about them or sound systems in general. I got them for free but I dont have the time to sit on them and try and milk them for every penny so hopefully this is a good deal for someone on here that would appreciate them. 

Im located near the Houston, TX area and would prefer local. Please feel free to reach out to me for any questions or more pictures through here or text/call me at 

(832)-339-8904. 20231222_211912-min.thumb.jpg.2fc79645fb9204071b9c37507c530d01.jpg20231222_212604-min.thumb.jpg.ea194ed4199ab87b47f487bcb1fe60ad.jpg

Edited by Daniel Hernandez
Forte's SOLD
  • Like 1

• Daniel Hernandez changed the title to 2 pairs of Klipsch Heresy speakers $700 (Edit: Forte's SOLD)

Sadly, this was all a ruse. I communicated with "Daniel" a lot last night. Today (Christmas Eve), I drove to his "address," which was an hour drive in a storm with my kids. No answer at the door and he has blocked my phone number.

If I'm wrong, Daniel, as I mentioned in my voicemails this morning, we're sitting in your driveway as I type this.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smartie_pants said:

Sadly, this was all a ruse. I communicated with "Daniel" a lot last night. Today (Christmas Eve), I drove to his "address," which was an hour drive in a storm with my kids. No answer at the door and he has blocked my phone number.

If I'm wrong, Daniel, as I mentioned in my voicemails this morning, we're sitting in your driveway as I type this.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Maybe I jumped the gun. Daniel just called my to apologize for the situation. I'll keep everyone updated (and, Daniel, if it indeed all works out, my apologies!).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, smartie_pants said:

Maybe I jumped the gun. Daniel just called my to apologize for the situation. I'll keep everyone updated (and, Daniel, if it indeed all works out, my apologies!).

Sorry again, still upset with myself I wasnt there in the morning but hope you enjoy them and glad they're working as well! Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, smartie_pants said:

***IMPORTANT UPDATE***

Daniel is exactly the OPPOSITE of what I implied in my post above. To rectify the situation, he went out of his way to make it right TODAY. Amazing. I can wholeheartedly say deal with him in confidence.

If I needed the Heresy's, I would gladly buy them from Daniel.

Congrats man...

• Like 1

• Daniel Hernandez changed the title to 2 pairs of Klipsch Heresy speakers $500 (Edit: Forte's SOLD)
  • 3 weeks later...