Forte II being used w SW10 subwoofer

I recently sold my Heresy speakers and purchased a pair of Klipsch Forte II.  I then bought a vintage Klipsch SW10 subwoofer (with the passive radiator in the back) 

So I run the speakers from my amp - into the terminals on the subwoofer- the from subwoofer to the Forte. 

with the subwoofer and the fortes -the highs - midrange and now the bass, the sound is excellent!! 

so my question is this

when I am playing the system - and the Fortes and Sunwoocer are playing - should I or should I not - hear the passive radiators  from the back of the Fortes? 

because I DO NOT HEAR the passive radiators on the fortes .  

thank you so much for May input you can provide ( I did call Klipsch - and they were not sure how to answer the question .  They simply said “disconnect the SW10 and do a test . 

You mostly don't hear bass frequencies; you more feel them than hear them. Subwoofers are designed to

dip into the "subsonic" frequency range. If the main driver on the sub is moving, the passive radiator on

the rear is moving, and in fact the passive radiator typical is tuned to pick up it's job where the active driver

trails off on the low end, so it is reproducing even lower, less able to hear frequencies.

Passive radiators are like a port.  Do you hear sound coming from a speaker port?  Well, kind of, but they’re not an active driver so you’re essentially hearing “echoes” or sounds from other active drivers transferring through them.

If you’re saying that when you’re playing music and you stick your head next to the passive radiator and don’t hear anything, that’s normal.  If you put your hand gently on the passive and can feel it vibrating slightly while music is being played, then it’s doing its job and working correctly.

Um... Anything below 'Supersonic' is 'Subsonic'.

if we're talking about 'below the audible range' then yeah, SOME subwoofers can do that, but not all... and for music, that might not be desirable for some listeners.

think of passive radiators like you would signal phase.

The subwoofer has a fixed 6db per octave 120hz crossover on the speaker terminals leading from the subwoofer to your speakers. Therefore, the Forte's are seeing very little low frequency information.  Your sub is providing low frequencies below that.  If I were you I would adjust the Low Pass crossover setting on the back of the subwoofer to somewhere between 90 hz and 120 hz and you should get a seamless blend between the speakers and subwoofer.