cranked

My fave Klipsch speakers in order

1. Klipsch Horn(K Horn)

2. Klipsch Cornwall

3. Klipsch Belle

4. Klipsch RF7

5. Klipsch RF5

6. Klipsch KLF30

heard them and yes the K Horns are THE Klipsch speakers to own for anyone with a large room and tube gear.The cheapo looking Cornbreadwallz may look like old cheapies but they sound quite amazing.The Klipsch Belle has this awesome power and live sound worthy of the K Horn. for much less.And the RF7's even if not fully horn loaded bring high quality and awesome punch to music,now where are my RF10's?

I am quite sure if I heard all Klipsch speakers ever made the order would change a bit,I doubt anything would move the top 3.

• 2 weeks later...

Forte II are uncanny. That is said by a happy owner.

But also, the specs are better than just about any other Klipsch speaker, and its reviews on the internet come in with higher numbers. So there is some consensus between the machine numbers and the ear numbers. It is not just me.

Gil

1. Chorus II

2. Forte II

3. Forte I

4. Academy

5. Quartet

6. KV-3

If I had more time to audition Cornwalls, I think they would rank up high too, I just don't have the experience with them. And for a bookshelf system, can't go wrong with the KG 1.2/1.5 or 2.2/2.5.