TheEAR is an SVS salesman(sales clerk!)

James Pheele

"Just look at how crazy he goes when someone suggests an alternative instead of SVS. "

Actually, I have found that ears doesn't just blindly recommend SVS, infact, he usually suggests other things. It all depends on what the person who asked the question is looking for as far as price/performance/size etc.

-mkl

Now you are making fun of people! bad boy lmfao

let' see, um, ok, he has only mentioned SVS in about 2000 of his posts. You are actually right, how could i not see it? 3.gif

oh so sorry, he don't always suggest SVS, yup. only when someone says that another is just as good for a similar price, he goes crazy 2.gif. We just can't be havin none o that, ey?

Mr. James Pheele, I am curious as to what you have to say about the SVS subs as a piece of equipment. I am not interested in your personal opinion concerning a certian "salesman". Nor am I interested in a persons ability to get a following or sway others to their side. What is it that has you so wound up about the SVS sub as a viable, or not viable, addition to a sound system? Please take this as a serious question, because it is intended to be one. Thank you for your time.

James "The PeeWee" Pheele has not much to say about SVS other SVS is second rate and HSU is the BEST DEAL.Just read the profanity laced posts made by the head case PeeWee.

At best all PeeWee was about to say is "HSU IS THE BEST DEAL"

Talk about educative and worthy information.

BTW Mr PeeWee be more creative next time you try to counter my posts.

SVS moves more air(longer peak to peak and above longer linear throw),PeeWee will try as good as he can(err worthless manner)to discredit this.

SVS uses better quality woofers,anyone with experience can tell you this.Or any blind and deaf head case will say otherwise.

James, seriously, you need to get a life, this was a totally pointless thread you started, as its sole purpose was to try to piss ears off. 1st off, you haven't read his other posts obviously, you only have 21, so you really haven't been here that long, a day is not enough to actually read some of his posts. And even if he was some type of crazy fanboy, he's a good one, as he gives good info to anyone who asks questions, and has helped a lot of people. You on the other hand, seem to either naturally dislike the cream of the crop, (you probably diss porsche and bmw if you are into cars), or you are working for one of svs's competitors.

well after reading all these posts I have come to the conclusion that we are all Crazy about our equipment that we own and would never settle for anything else that we dont own, that is why people that own BOse think that stuff is the best.

I for one am not 100% pleased with my velo hgs even though all my friends think that the system sounds awesome I have decided to try something that I have not seen posts on and ordered the DEC ware plans and drivers to build my own I hope Im happier with these things since I dont know anyone that has heard them.

I will keep you guys posted on results

http://www.decware.com/wicked1.htm11.gif

----------------

On 2/17/2003 4:58:59 PM James Pheele wrote:

Has he swept you in yet? VP of marketing and BS? hwatkins is AVP of marketing and BS.

No, I bought a pair on my own.

The fanboy loves his big SVS cylinders more than he loves himself!

I'm sure he loves his own cylinder more.

"SVS rules the world, all others bow down. No one else is worthy".

That's right.

"TheEAR is our messiah. If you don't follow him you are a traitor".

Who in the hell would want to follow TheEar?

----------------

Mr. Pheele, I asked you a question that was centered around the SVS sub as a viable, or not viable, piece of equipment a while back. Have you read it? Do you have any good input? Are you ignoring my question? Have you been gone during this period? Please let me know as I am basing my opinion of your post about SVS, and a certian salesman, directly on your answer. Thank you once again for your time.