SOLD - Help me price these! Excellent condition Klipsch La Scalas from....1988?

Posted (edited)

HI all! 

I recently acquired these Klipsch La Scala loudspeakers built in the 80's ('88 possibly). They are in immaculate condition and are in their original shipping boxes. Unfortunately they have the original AL crossover, which I've read isn't ideal. 

That being said, I'm curious what the current/fair going rate is for these. I've read they could be worth between $1500-$3000 depending on the condition. 

Images here: https://imgur.com/a/EICP5qN

Edited by vonelliott
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, vonelliott said:

HI all! 

I recently acquired these Klipsch La Scala loudspeakers built in the 80's ('88 possibly). They are in immaculate condition and are in their original shipping boxes. Unfortunately they have the original AL crossover, which I've read isn't ideal. 

That being said, I'm curious what the current/fair going rate is for these. I've read they could be worth between $1500-$3000 depending on the condition. 

Images here: https://imgur.com/a/EICP5qN

AL crossovers have gotten a bad rap... listen and say. 

Edited by billybob

One of these days I hope to have the space to have a pair of these in my room. Been saying that for a while now, but a man can hope.

Beautiful speakers, and GLWS, whatever price you settle on

• vonelliott changed the title to SOLD - Help me price these! Excellent condition Klipsch La Scalas from....1988?