Disturbing Statistics... (well just two)

Klipsch vs. Bose

view.asp?topicID=31021&sessionID=%7bBAAB

Klipsch vs. Cambridge SoundWorks

It's a TIE!

Klipsch vs. JBL

Ok, we kinda win this one 1.gif

Klipsch vs. Bowers and Wilkins (B&W)

Sorry fellow Canadians 1.gif

Klipsch vs. Paradigm

Uh oh... Electrostatics don't save Martin Logan from internet loneliness...

Klipsch vs. Martin Logan

If you go through all the speaker companies that make speakers first, only Cambridge SoundWorks (who does not really count because they have an eTailer service on their site) and BOSE beat Klipsch in internet traffic and popularity.

So, of all LOUD speakers, based on website traffic, Klipsch is the No.1 loudspeaker company in the world!

And, unlike the stockmarket, look how Klipsch is GROWING

main.asp&u=

in defense of us canadians, the paradigm website is not as exciting as the klipsch website. the site practically never gets updated, and there is nothing usefull there unless you are in the market of buying new speakers. i have paradigm speakers for my ht yet i spend way more time at the klipsch site. yes, i do have promedias which is the reason i started coming to this site, but this forum is the reason for about 80% of my visits. i enjoy looking at the beautiful reference speakers (planning rf3II for a two channel setup), which make up the other 20%.

I THINK the trend charts show the rankings in terms of thousands of sites on the net. So the lower the numbers are on the left side of the chart the better your site ranks against others. Generally speaking lets say Klipschs site reads about 20,000 and Bose is about 10,000. I read it as from 1 to 100,000 sites Klipsch is ranked 20,000TH in sites viewed on the net where Bose comes in around 10,000th out of the top 100,000 sites on the net that Alexa has ranked. Or something like that. LOL. I may be wrong but I may be right. I used to feel pretty good while rolling around in the numbers game but Ive given up most of my old vices. He he he he . At least for today. Boing!

Yes, the lower the number the better, the number is the rank of the site. Microsoft.com for instance is the No.9 most popular website.

My site, www.soundwise.org/ is the number 3.5 millionth most popular website 1.gif That actually puts it in the top 1% though! LoL!