Another Bose Funny

rjb294

I was on a plane coming home from Detroit and I sat next to a guy who had the Bose headphone. He was bragging about how he had spent nearly $300 on them, but that they were worth it because they were the best sounding headphones he had every heard. He also said that he had the Bose system in his house and they the sound was very nice and it was the best sounding system he could ever hope for. It took all I had not to laugh my *** off! I took all I had to bite my lip and not totally go off about how poor the bose system is. I asked him if he had every really listened to anything else and he said, "No need." "I know that Bose is the best so there was no point in shopping around, because there is nothing better than bose." That was word for word too. I just smiled and kind of chuckled a little. He asked me what the chuckle was for, but I just played it off saying that I thought it was funny that he didn't shop around any. I did give him Klipsch web site though and I asked him to compare the 2 and then base his decision off performance. I doubt he will do anything, but I wanted to just go off about the quality of bose. But I didn't and just bit my lip. (It was a long flight and I didn't want to make an enemy). I just thought I would share another story about a dumb consumer. 1.gif

RJB

Read the description of the Cornwalls on eBay now. Pic shows a guy standing between them in his back yard. He says he's selling his Cornwalls because he upgraded to the Bose Lifestyle System(or something similar). I think the WAF had something to do with it to though.

Hey EAR.....thats not Arttie in the pic YOU A**hole.

Your old man is even more of a jack*** than the guy in the pic.

Hell, I bet that probably IS your nancyboy old man in the pic. He's says he's selling his "PA" speakers (as you put it) to pay for a Bose system because he's too embarrased at this point to admit he already bought those $85,000 car speakers you admire so much for the living room.

I'll take a good "PA" speaker over an $85,000 car stereo speaker system any day!

It's quite apparent that you're very emabarrased bragging about "your daddy's $$$$$$$ system". And that you've come across someone on the Klipsch Forum that knows considerably more about Dynaudio than you do. Aw.

Its a pity you can't get over yourself EAR. I sense a JR mobilehomeless (kelly, KH) in the making.

Oh, and another thing......you said on another thread that you spoke to GOD daily. Apparently you're doing too much talking & not enough listening. So I'll tell you again, this time in writing. Do you really think I create the delicate sound of thunder with some 8" car speakers? LOL I use Klipschorns.

Nice swimming pool.

Arttie,

LOL

Your sudden outburst of anger is normal,I know you are angry.I would be too if someone posted my pic standing besides large speakers and my belly would be the focal point.

Listen Arttie,you need to take your madication,say your prayers and go bark in a PA or B0$e forum for a change.

1.gif

Have a nice day Arttie

Oh and BTW the system "brag about" like you say is mine,you twit.

You need to seek anger control classes,a pit bull fares better.