1968 Klipschorns for sale!! $1600

themaze619

I have a pair of Klipschorns from 1968 for sale. They are in immaculate condition. They have the cane grills. I am in the MA area. I can send pictures upon request. My email address is aliceguts@attbi.com. Please let me know if you're interested!! $1600 508 725-2225

$1600 for a mint pair of Klipschorns? Who wouldn't be interested? Why are you selling them?

Dammit, since I'm out of work, there have been so many excellent deals lately! It sucks not having the extra money I once had. And My folks live in CT...I could've had my dad pick them up for me, and when they come down in the summer, they could've delivered them to me!

Being laid off really sucks!7.gif

Good luck...I'm sure you'll get takers here! I would have grabbed them up in a heartbeat!

Yeah, Jim...it is too hard to pass up, but I ain't got much choice. The only money I have saved up now is for the damn property taxes ($1880), so I'll be reading about some other lucky stiff purchasing them instead.

Life goes on, and there will be other opportunities to buy Klipschorns!

I'll take them! If I do manage to be able to get these Khorns is anyone looking for a pair of 1980 Belle Klipsch in Oak Clear w/Cane Grills. Zip cord has been updated to 12GA monster cable on all drivers and tin spade lugs have been replaced with gold plated versions. Mid horn has been damped w/dynamat otherwise all original. I removed the small mounting block that resides under the top plate of the bass section when replacing the wire. I have the parts still. Beautiful speakers. You've got mail! 1.gif

Damn, I've never seen so many golden opportunities to purchase Heritage horns than I have these past few weeks!

And all through this time, I've been unemployed without a dime coming in...I can't stand it!7.gif

Well I guess I missed them, I called the number and was told they are sold! Damn, those were in my driving range. If someone is looking for Khorns in Ohio (I think) I have posted my Wanted to Buy ad link where a guy has a boxed pair for $2500, any takers?

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/wtb.pl?spkrfull&1050847597

See the last offer. Others want way too much.

Anyone know of any other Khorns in the Northeast please let me know. Thanks! Any finish.

If you think that's a lot for property taxes then don't ever think about buying a house in Austin. My buddy shell has to shell out $6,000 this year for a house that's barely over 1,000 sft! It's located in the very desirable Travis Heights area but it's 50 years old and not in the greatest of shape.

----------------

On 3/17/2003 7:42:41 PM synthfreek wrote:

"If you think that's a lot for property taxes then don't ever think about buying a house in Austin. My buddy has to shell out $6,000 this year..."

----------------

Then I won't complain about my taxes. I do have a beautiful 100 acre horse pasture to look at in my back yard...it's nice to sit on the patio and watch the horses graze or run by.

----------------

On 3/17/2003 1:10:26 PM Frzninvt wrote:

...If someone is looking for Khorns in Ohio (I think) I have posted my Wanted to Buy ad link where a guy has a boxed pair for $2500, any takers?

----------------

According to the Zip in the ad the $2.500 dollar pair are located in Foley, Alabama just north of Gulf Shores, Al. Good location for folks in NW Florida, SW Georgia and maybe SE Mississippi.

• 2 weeks later...

I am pleased to let you know that my Khorns are back on the selling block!! I need to sell them to somebody that can actually pick them up. They are a pair of Klipschorns from 1968 for sale. They are in immaculate condition. They have the cane grills. I am in the MA area. I can send pictures upon request. My email address is aliceguts@attbi.com. Please let me know if you're interested!! $1600 508 725-2225

9.gif9.gif9.gif