Why are people doing this????

CharlieTuna

'Cause it's a collector's item, CT. Klipsch hasn't had these t-shirts printed since in the late '70's, and collectors today find them cool to own. You can't find anything like them today, and Klipsch's website doesn't sell t-shirts quite like them anymore.

People will buy just about anything on eBay. If I bronzed my turds, I could probably auction it off on eBay...honest!

"People will buy just about anything on eBay. If I bronzed my turds, I could probably auction it off on eBay...honest!"

LOL

True,you gold plate a GIANT TURD and you will sell this GIANT TURD at a very good price!That is if you can gold plate a GIANT TURD

LOL

But what's the going rate on a giant gold plated turd these days on eBay? How high a reserve would you need if your gold plated turd had undigested corn kernels protruding from it?

eBayers all want to know...14.gif

Anyone,

speaking of T-Shirts....would i get in trouble if I took the logo and had 1 yes (just one), t-shirt made? Cause I think its cool,

Yea -the Klipsch logo in front proudly Displayed, and on the back the logo with a legend in sound................