WMD........

PYRO

"I guess the UN article that provides a quick definition of WMD is only half the story as well. Well my educated friend your disgust for the USA is apparent and your disapproval for this war is admirable, in some eyes."

Disgust for the USA,this is your tunel vision.If I hated the USA as you calim I would never purchase all the American audio products in the first place.

You jump to conclusions as fast as a dictator,put your little label on another victim.

The only thing apparent here is your masked hate for all who do not follow your ideas(hey they are the best and have to be applied,or else).

Like was posted before

"the mark of a FOOL is one who speaks before having all the facts"

Congratulations

Ear,

Please do not quote me incorrectly.

I believe I stated disgust not hate.

Entry Word: disgust

Function: verb

Text: to be offensive to the taste or sensibilities of <the sight of filth disgusted him>

Synonyms nauseate, reluct, repel, repulse, revolt, sicken

Related Word offend, outrage

Idioms make one sick, stick in one's craw (or crop or gizzard), turn one's stomach

Contrasted Words charm, entice, tempt; delight, gratify, please, rejoice, tickle

You have shown disgust with the USA but I do not and can not find where I said anything about hate.

Thank you for exposing my hatred and tunnel vision.

Scott

bruinsrme,

Glad you can use the dictionary.

"You have shown disgust with the USA but I do not and can not find where I said anything about hate."

But your finding still does not help you reason too well.

If I have shown anything in this thread is my opposition to a large scale massacre.Not the USA as a country or the majority of its people.As the majority does not approve a massacre.

Just look at all the anti war demonstrations in YOUR COUNTRY,the USA. When you have a 100000 protesting in a city the news will chop the numbers to 15000.In order to diminish the importance

And Canadians are not blind either,over 200000 marched against war in Montreal.Oh I see a few will say "BOMB THEM". LOL

If you support war,fine.But dont start this disgust tag,I know you can do better.

Ear

you have won again the majority of the US citizens are protesting the war.

With approxiamtely 300,000,000 in the last USA census and, given the benefit of the doubt, 3 million protestors that is a little more than 1%.

I guess the minority speaks in a democracy.

Though a third disapprove does that mean a third of the population is protesting?

War poll CNN

Not having access to the facts I must concede and yield to you.

Humbly

Scott

Geeesh!

Anyway, this plant is probably a WMD chemical plant. Regular chemical plants (or baby-food plants as the Iraqis will claim) should not need to have electric fences and camoflague.

I wish I were able to see today's press briefing to see if that piss-ant French reporter will ask the same WMD question as he did on Saturday.

I'm also amused at the sheer stupidity of some of the talking heads covering this event- both on TV and the press briefings. I enjoyed Gen Franks shmacking the Newsweek bimbo for her stupid comment during Sat's briefing. Thankfully, she didn't ask any questions on Sunday.

Most of the talking heads have little to no knowledge of things military (even though they'd like us to think they have) which is why they have consultants, yet the stupid ones (CNN bleached blond chick, Paula Kahn comes to mind first) continue to run their mouths.

My biggest copncern is that the cowardly Iraqis will use their own people as human shields when we get to Badhdad.

>>America can simply place chemical weapons in Iraq and claim that they found it there. Because of this, I will NEVER believe any such reports from America.<<

An argument that will be used by the opponents of America to justify their viewpoint. What exactly was Iraq creating in that hidden chemical facility? If you think it was benign products then you have zero credibility.

Support your viewpoint but don't undermine it with stupidity.

Once again kain (small caps intentional) has snuck in here and tried impress us with his knowledge of facts and what the US will do.

He must of heard this at the mosque along with all of the other BS he quotes.

I suppose that kain only believes what the al jazeera propaganda machine will

push out. Has anyone seen the lies and misinformation this organization broadcasts?

If it weren't for American might and determination, kain would be goose stepping to a different drummer now.

I wonder, if hitler had won the war, would he have stopped at gassing the Jews into extermination or would he have cleared the world of arabs, **** and everything non-arian?

God Bless America!

bruinsrme,

Looks like after 10 years without a major conflict a new one must be started to use some of the stockpile of weapons and test new ones on poor third world populations.

The poll you linked was done before the war started,and its obvious nobody should even be opposed to Saddam demise.The date is March 18,besides those who poll people know who to call.

KNOCK KNOCK "Its me Jr. give us ALL your weapons"

Sad Dam "NO"

"There will be a war,I tell you Sad Dam!"

Sad Dam "Ok here take the weapons and inspect my country"

KNOCK KNOCK "Now we know your land and you have almost nothing..."

BADABOUM

Hobbit----Hitler was willing to grant some non-Aryans Aryan status such as with the Bosnian Moslems he allowed into the SS, he used them to chase Croat and Serb guerillas. Also true with Cossacks who though Slavs were allowed to fight for Germany. I think Hitler admired horseback Steppe Peoples, he would have loved the Scythians and Mongols and did admire and ally himself with the Magyars (Hungarians), the last Steppe People to settle permanently in Europe.

Hitler was in cahoots with the Grand Mufti of Jeruselem who stayed in Germany while on the run from the Brits and helped forment a rebellion in Iraq during WW II. The Grand Mufti was anti Jew, anti Brit and anti Russian; that made him a good man in Hitler's book.

Hitler had a strange historical memory and admired the Japanese for their warlike behavior and their ruthless disdain for Christian Western thought and practice. He disliked the French because the ancient Gauls had been conquered by Rome!!