Things have changed just as i thought

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah................

not.

that was the stupidest thing ive ever heard in my life. how bout i get a brain and spine. you get a life.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 4/4/2003 4:18:59 PM readabook wrote:

naa, well stick to politics.

----------------

Like they say - when it comes to politics - Opinions are like @$$holes - everybody's got one and they all seem to stink!

Found a print shop that will make that bumpersticker - "POLITICS SUCKS!"

----------------

On 4/4/2003 5:17:05 PM readabook wrote:

you know what else freaking sucks? ignorance. ya. it blows.

----------------

Ahh yes, and I agree, but ignorance can be easily fixed with a little unbiased education.

However, getting into a political argument with me will be like teaching a pig to sing - it is only going to piss the both of us off and you will not be gaining anything.

readabook

This a question of context.

There are many appropriate places to discuss politics,war,religion etc. The point is that this is not one of them.

My refusal to debate you or anyone else about the war and social issues here in the forum does not signify an unwillingness to be well informed about those issues.

I do not however wish to debate politics here in this forum any more than I would knock back a mickey in a church.

If you wish to do the political thing do it elsewhere.

so far the only actually ignorant person i know of is john albright. i ahve not said anyone else is ignorant. we know that john is ignorant. thats fact. its been proven if we look at what hes said.

john you 45 year old loser get a life - seriously. you told me to "go sniff some glue". who does that? really. your 45 and im sure when you die everyone thats ever been in contact with you will rejoice.

fini

How the hell do you think I got through the church services before my wife agreed to marry me ?

I don't knock back mickies in church nowadays anymore than I discuss politics in the forum anymore. I got caught up in the political crap for a while but finally got smart.

readabook,...please do.

Whatever your original point was (which I think the majority of us have now agreed to table discussions of as we have been gently reminded by the Webmaster that this forum is to be devoted to audio discussions), it has now lost in your subsequent posts attacking John A. A somewhat puzzling tactic in that one would assume that your purpose in posting would be to persuade others with your argument. You are unlikely to accomplish this when your posts, which, by the way, rarely rise above the level of 7th grade insult hurling, attack a guy who has consistently helped other forum members.

Jim,

Sorry 'bout hijackin your thread. Keep the khorns!

----------------

On 4/5/2003 12:28:28 AM Jim Cornell wrote:

Im out of this, i feel bad for starting this

----------------

Don't sweat it. You started an innocent enough thread. It, unfortunatly, got hijacked by somebody trying to start another politcal war on here.

It sounds like that you found a workable solution to your current situation.

My initial post was addressing a concern for Jim in the context of what he revealed. It had absolutely nothing to do with politics. Some of you seem to think any post not directly related to noise coming out of speaker is "politics".

Lynmm -- I don't get it, I think you're getting obsessive about this kind of thing. Whatever happened to "changing the channel"? I'm sick of the third party moderating, and those (including you) deciding what is and is not acceptable to post about.

I can't believe Jim went back and deleted every damn post.

Na

I just deleted this one, you guys dont need to read that!

I have the problems solved, now im in 2 channel asking how to hook up 1 amp with 1 output to 4 Klipschorns, so in 2 channel i have another silly post LOL!

Regards Jim

PS- Its amazing what a child who has ADHD,ODD, and Bi polar all at once will cause, since she got literally throw out of school, weve had social services, and family counslers ever since, also we pay $109.00 a day for her day treatment!

We love her, its not her fault.

Ok ive filled in a big blank, im done!

Ah, now I understand! Yeah, you need the outside support from these agencies or you would lose your mind. Plus, if you are getting financial support for medication and outpatient treatment, they do tend to take a look at where your money goes.

I have a 22 year old daughter who is bipolar. She made life hell for us. Believe me, I know exactly where you are at with this. She 'moved out' when she was 18 and has just about destroyed herself. Even most professionals don't know how to deal with it. If she stays on her Depakote, she is for the most part O.K. The problem with bipolars is that you can't keep them on their meds. As soon as they feel better -- they quit taking them. It's a battle just to keep them on their medications.

Two decades of dealing with her on a daily basis ended up putting ME on meds! People just don't realize the amount of stress associated with this kind of thing. I guess my brain just decided to check out on me one day.

I will tell you something that helps a bunch, and as she gets older it will be harder to implement. Keep her away from sugar and processed foods.

Dean

Show me one instance where I have ever tried to tell anyone what they may or may not say.

True on occasion I will raise hell with other members who attempt to turn this forum into their own personal pulpit or political platform.

Am I to assume that only the most aggressively outspoken about religion and politics have a right to an opinion ? If so then only extreme views have any place here and I for one will take my leave.