OMG Some Duphas Paid $49 for Klipsch Copper Name Plates!

Frzninvt

If he would have made a phone call to Klipsch or visited this BB he would have known that they are still available from Klipsch for $2.50 apiece w/$5 shipping. What a duphas! I have a pair maybe I should put them on eBay with a BIN price of $45, or buy a dozen from Klipsch and make a killing. No, now that would not be ethical. Despite the fact that it is against eBay rules I emailed a few of the losing bidders early on to let them know that they were still available from Klipsch at less than they were bidding. Golden rule, always do your research before bidding on eBay! 1.gif

Frzninvt, would you copy and paste this as your signature so YOU don't look like a duphas?
:)
It is way too long. The first is a minimum of what you can do, the second is what we really would rather see

Home Theater System

Sony KP-43T70 43" Rear Projection Television

Denon AVR 4800 THX Ultra A/V Receiver - Acoustron LWE-1As w/Motion Feedback (Front Effects) & a/d/s L300C Mini-Monitors (Rear Surrounds (B))

DBX BX-1 Reference Configurable Power Amplifier - Belle Klipsch (Mains) & Klipsch La Scala (Center)

DBX BX-3MkII Configurable Power Amplifier - Klipsch Heresy IIs (Rear Surrounds (A)) & a/d/s L300C Mini-Monitors (Side Surrounds/Effects)

DBX BX-2 Configurable Power Amplifier - DBX SW-3830 15 DVC Dispersion Drive Subwoofer

Klipsch KSW-15 15 Powered Subwoofer

Nakamichi DVD-10 DVD/LCD/CD Player

DBX DX-5 Audiophile CD Player w/DAIR

JVC HR-S7500U SVHS Video Cassette Recorder

RCA DRD-485RG Digital Satellite Receiver

DBX 400XG Program Route Selector

DBX 120X-DS Subharmonic Synthesizer/Electronic Crossover

DBX 5BX-DS 5-Band Computer Controlled Dynamic Range Controller

DBX 14/10 14-Band Computerized Equalizer/Analyzer/RTA/SPL Meter

Panamax 1000+ Surge Protector/Line Conditioner

Home Theater System

Sony KP-43T70 43" Rear Projection Television

Denon AVR 4800 THX Ultra A/V Receiver - Acoustron LWE-1As w/Motion Feedback (Front Effects) & a/d/s L300C Mini-Monitors (Rear Surrounds (B))

DBX BX-1 Reference Configurable Power Amplifier - Belle Klipsch (Mains) & Klipsch La Scala (Center)

DBX BX-3MkII Configurable Power Amplifier - Klipsch Heresy IIs (Rear Surrounds (A)) & a/d/s L300C Mini-Monitors (Side Surrounds/Effects)

DBX BX-2 Configurable Power Amplifier - DBX SW-3830 15 DVC Dispersion Drive Subwoofer

Klipsch KSW-15 15 Powered Subwoofer

Nakamichi DVD-10 DVD/LCD/CD Player

DBX DX-5 Audiophile CD Player w/DAIR

For best results get your system put on SoundWise.org like many others (it is free and really easy) and just have a link to your page with all the goodies. You can email me about that, justin@soundwise.org

----------------

On 4/3/2003 1:00:24 PM Frzninvt wrote:

Golden rule, always do your research before bidding on eBay!
1.gif

----------------

Ebay is usually the last place I go to find something. Generally, I'd rather try other channels for what I am looking first, starting with local sources. Only when I absolutly cannot find what I am looking for, do I then go to Ebay. Generally this is the case, but sometimes I can score a really good deal through eBay.

Justin, who died and made you moderator of this BB! I will keep my signature however I chose to keep it! If it bothers you too bad! You're the only one who has ever *****ed! Don't you have high school to attend or monkey to spank. Don't go away mad, just go away! 11.gif

----------------

On 4/3/2003 1:47:12 PM Frzninvt wrote:

Justin, who died and made you moderator of this BB! I will keep my signature however I chose to keep it! If it bothers you too bad! You're the only one who has ever *****ed! Don't you have high school to attend or monkey to spank. Don't go away mad, just go away!
11.gif

----------------

Frz is a little hostile today. But yeah, justin that did come across as a little bossy even though your intentions were golden. 2.gif

Wording... The way you word things makes all the difference in the world.1.gif

Well Mr. Fini, since you wish to get technical the correct spelling is "doofus" slang term meaning incompetent! So I guess that makes you the dingdong that cant spell! Since it is a slang term I can spell it however I choose. Why don't you go choke down some cabbage rolls and pour the coffee over your head. 11.gif

Geez people - don't go all getting your panties in a bind! It is only a friggan signiture block and an alleged misspelling! Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today! 6.gif11.gif

AT LEAST HE DIDN'T TYPE THE THING IN ALL CAPS LIKE THIS! 11.gif

Now that gets my panties in a bind! 6.gif

Frzninvt

Yipe ! Cool it dude !

You've got Khorns coming, A chance at some Lascalas, a chance to buy a second set of Khorns, a set of Belles to sell and you get distraught because someone pisses on your tires ?

Yo've got high class problems Amigo!

It would really be more helpful if signature lines included ... a SIGNATURE!

Monikers are cool -- but I'd much rather know someones real name.

Equipment lists are good. It actually annoys me when I don't see one. I can't give good advice without some kind of reference point. Those of you with loads of equipment should take advantage of all the available space on the rest of the page. Why this need to create a 2 dozen line, vertical list -- when the whole thing can be done in four lines horizontal?

Then there is the important stuff we all leave off: Room size, acoustical properties of the room, how far away we sit, what we like to listen too, and how loud we like to listen.

Dean,

If you want, you can take the measurements on that container and I can still try to get shipping quotes.

BUT, considering the size and weight of that thing(100 lbs?), it will more than likely have to be trucked to Edmond.

Then Edmond would have to pack the speakers in the vault,

and then ship them to Seattle to the nearest Forward air depot.

Then I would have to drive a 600 mile round trip to pick them up.

So if you think about it, it could probably get kinda spendy.

But I don't want you mad at me. And I know how bad you want to get that damn thing out of your garage.

I'm still wondering if should just drive down there and pick them up, it would be the cheapest route.

It'll be at least a month before I have the cash on hand to do it.