GOT RSW-12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen328

Mine has been sitting unopened in the box for almost a month now as our family room is being remodeled. I'm crawling out of my skin waiting hear it, especially after your review. It's replacing a Mirage LF-150 10". I'm assuming the difference will be like night & day.

Thx guys. To answer you mattbugz I purchased it as Tweeter for $999. Quite a deal if you ask me. I dont like Klipsch going to Best Buy, but I have purchased a pair of RF-5s and a RSW-12 out of it so im happy. I am very very happy with my RSW-12, so powerful fast and clean.

Mwhahahahahhahahahhahhahhhah!

Thanks for all the feedback guyz.

BTW Mattbugz - I was told I got the last one "new in a box" at Tweeters (east coast anyway). You can probably find one for that price over the net (I've seen a few). Someone had a new one on ebay for $988 I think. Price was $1499 before they began their markdowns.

----------------

On 4/14/2003 9:42:18 PM Stephen328 wrote:

Thx guys. To answer you mattbugz I purchased it as Tweeter for $999. Quite a deal if you ask me. I dont like Klipsch going to Best Buy, but I have purchased a pair of RF-5s and a RSW-12 out of it so im happy. I am very very happy with my RSW-12, so powerful fast and clean.

----------------

Thanx...that's a great price. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to wait a while longer for my sub upgrade. I wonder if there are any plans to release new subs from Klipsch in the near future??

I believe even after KLipsch's unfortunate move from Tweeter, they are still planing on producing the new RW-8, 10 and 12. If I understand it right, these will be no competiion for the RSW line. But still good budget options. Good Luck to both of you with your current and potential RSW-12s!

Congrats and welcome to the RSW club!

1.gif

Klipsch have a great subs here with the new RSW range,the cleanest and best performing subs they ever made.Plus they look great and are priced low

I like my RSW15 and RSW10,one day I may decide to add the RSW12 just for kicks.And have my three way "woofer,midrange,tweeter" sub. LOL

Enjoy your new RSW12,remember to listen to some live rock concerts.This is where the RSW line shows its goods.