I think I am turning into a woman!!!!

elgrillo

I am not sure whether its due to me living alone now or upgrading my hometheatre, but now when I watch scary movies I get a little bit jumpy. This never used to happen to me. Of course when I was a little kid scary movies frightened me, but from middle school until now(post college), movies never really had an affect on me. Watching "signs" and even worse "The Mothman Prophecies" made me feel like such a woman. The Mothman movie had so many little odd sounds always coming from a speaker, that at times I wasn't sure whether or not they were coming from my own apartment. I want to believe that its due to the realistic sound stage that klipsch speakers produce. THats it right?? Ya, I blame the speakers. Anyone else here morphing into a woman?

The Haunting gets me ... many strange noises coming from all over the room. Creepy noises.....11.gif

I once had a friend over to watch Twister. She said she had seen it many times, but this was the first time it ever scared her.

Did your cajones get reposessed ? C'mon, tell me you didn't get that scared when you were watching movies with friends over. Minority report was a decent movie with a little scare factor. I did jump a little when the girl in the tank reached up and grabbed tom's arm. I'm not morphing yet, but I haven't watched the Ring yet or Signs. The g/f doesn't like watching those movies, so I have to watch those alone.

----------------

On 4/30/2003 10:45:40 PM minn_male42 wrote:

do you want to talk about it? how do really feel about it?

let's have a white zinfadel and talk some more about your true feelings......

come on girl...spill...let it out....

----------------

LOL... Good one! ..

----------------

On 4/30/2003 11:16:48 PM fini wrote:

Dude, calm down! It is physically impossible to morph into a woman. It's probably just that you're turning gay, or something.

fini

----------------

48.gif Thats just mean fini. Funnier than hell, but mean.

Na man. It's all good. I get creeped out durring some movies too. Like I won't ever again watch the Exorcist. Seen it when I was about 10 years old. I have never wanted to ever see it again. That movie just goes places I would rather not go.

"Anyone else here morphing into a woman?"

No I think fifi was correct when he said you could be turning into a fruit cake. LOL

If you finally do morph into a woman tell us how much did the surgery cost.And post pics,we want to see.

Now go get that Victoria Secret catalog girl. I think pink lace fits best on you!

DD - LOL.

Bridges was possibly the worst movie I've ever seen, and I'm a sucker for a good tear jerker. I'm waiting for the movie relase of The Ditches of Edison County.

I like a good thriller/horror movie, but I can't do slash and gash. I'm gonna put guard rails on my recliner so when I jump outta my skin, it doesnt hurt. Watching the movie behind my hands sometimes helps. nervous.gif

----------------

On 5/1/2003 8:52:12 AM elgrillo wrote:

Awww Crap now I'm gay man who gets scared during movies.....Perfect

----------------

Look at the bright side, you are now qualified to redecorate and perfectly accessorize your HT room on your own. 2.gif

I am almost never scared of scary movies, after all it's only a movie. But recently I watched the Ring on my HT, and was scared. I am sure it is because of the sound, it was so scary, piercing, and dreadful.