Ebay Cornwall II 20 mins left are they worth it??????

Craig6519

Craig-

Congrats on those Cornwalls. They look to be in great shape and should serve you well. I was watching the auction, just to see what it would end up at. OO is my fav finish too, but now I'm kinda liking the oiled walnut.

It would be a sin to have those babies damaged. But they should arrive in the condition shown on the ebay site. A hefty insurance coverage is definitely warranted.

Congrats on your new arrival 3.gif. And don't forget, I'll take'em off your hands if you ever want to sell them. See ya!

I honestly think that you are missing the first two numbers on the S/N for those Cornwall II's. The first two numbers indicate the year if I am not mistaken. I would assume it would be a 86, 87, or 88 at a guess. I don't think those numbers are complete. Anyone else care to speculate.

Ok, it took about 4 days for the money to transfer, money was transfered yesterday and still no reply from the seller8.gif He had a lot of feedback, I thought I would of had a reply by now!! Do you think I'm panicing or is this the ebay norm?

Craig

We have a huge oak wall unit we bought in England, had it shipped from Germany, she loves oak, and my 30's are in Oak as we'll. Guess what I feel much better now got an email from the Cornwall seller, he say's he'll be shipping on Wednesday.9.gif

Craig