Cornwall, Classic or Heritage Series?

Craig6519

CORNWALLS ARE HERITAGE.

I see the website finally addressed this, the way it should be. It appears as follows.

"HERITAGE > CORNWALL

You have selected a Klipsch Classic product. The three-way Heritage Series Cornwall was first introduced in 1959 and manufactured by Klipsch until 1985."

They were Heritage when they were born, they will ALWAYS be Heritage. Besides, PWK designed these! Of course, I knew that the Cornwalls were Heritage all along.....because my Cornwalls and Belles told me so.

Ever since these threads popped up stating "Cornwalls are not really Heritage, because they are no longer in production" is, well, BS. They've been feeling dissed, and are most happy to see the record set straight9.gif

Klipschorn, K-horn, Belle Klipsch, La Scala, Cornwall, Heresy, Shorthorn, are heritage, as it says on my 1980 labels,

Klipschorn, and K-horn are the same thing, just pronounced 2 different ways!

these are the labels i was missing on my 1980 Type Ds, i picked them up on Friday, along with other vintage neat things!

Regards Jim

9.gif

post-3695-13819247493306_thumb.jpg

Recycled audio where i actually bought the type Ds, called me saying they had 2 packetts i need to pick up that go with my 80s, when i got there, and looked, i had the original everything, and the small price chart was also in it!

With the model, and price, so i just took a pic of the card, then posted what was on it, so no one thought it was BS!

My labels, and i dont know how, fell off at one time, the owner kept them, i also found out, im the 2nd owner of the 80s!

After seeing how the 80s were sold, i was kinda bummed i modded them to a C model, now labels say D model, and there Cs!

But what i posted was what i got, last Friday!

Also the test paper says tested by Paul W Klipsch

Regards Jim

9.gif

So what is the designation for the Forte-Chorus-Quartet-kgX line? I usually describe them as the Heritage cousins, or Heritage brothers; they are certainly Klipsch quality, benefitting (like the Cornwall and Heresy) from the terrific sensitivity of the Heritage horn-loaded speakers, even though the woofers are cones...

Basically, any Klipsch speaker that was adorned with the glorious lower-case klipsch, is worthy of the Heritage name. Well, except for the kg-series... I never did like those white cone woofers.

----------------

On 5/25/2003 3:31:53 PM chuckears wrote:

So what is the designation for the Forte-Chorus-Quartet-kgX line? I usually describe them as the Heritage cousins, or Heritage brothers; they are certainly Klipsch quality, benefitting (like the Cornwall and Heresy) from the terrific sensitivity of the Heritage horn-loaded speakers, even though the woofers are cones...

/

Basically, any Klipsch speaker that was adorned with the glorious lower-case klipsch, is worthy of the Heritage name. Well, except for the kg-series... I never did like those white cone woofers./

Hey there chuckears I love my KG-4's you don't see the plastic not paper cones with the grills on and they do sound good!

----------------