post pictures of your components...NOT SPEAKERS

prodj101

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Heresy is inverted on top and pointing down. I worry it may bow the TV and should probably get a glass cut for the TV top w/rubber legs.

The Heresy sounds better in front on the floor tilted up, but it would HAVE to be shielded and I haven't tried to shield it yet.

The Cornwalls have notably bigger bass in the corners. I pulled them out to see if I could get more debth in soundstage. They seemed to work well for HT but I like the richer bass with them in the corners for music. Klipsch is bright to me so the corners or wall helps.

The electronics have changed:

* B&O out and MMF-5 in

* Toshiba DVD remains but I want to replace it

* PS2 remains (component cable helped a lot)

* Outlaw remains for HT...I've always liked the Heritage Outlaw HT performance. The 1050 used is under $400 and seems to do everything I would want a $1k receiver to do (it is missing a lot of features so it may not be what others want).

* The hitachi amp has was used for phono stage and it's out with a Scott 222c loaner in it's place.

* The ST-70 is on a board next to the rack (maybe not in this pic). WHile I have the Scott the ST-70 is out waiting a pre-amp.

New pic:

TT, Scott 222c on loan from Tom Mobley, lot's of black boxes not being used at the moment, lps stacked around the room as I play one after another.

I'm in a temporary state at the moment and need a wider rack for the new TT.

Tom I did put our custom legs on the Scott so it should be well cooled :)

post-10144-13819247621842_thumb.jpg