post pictures of your components...NOT SPEAKERS

prodj101

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edster,

Very nice! I have your previously posted pic of the preamp for my wallpaper on one of my PCs. The wife says it is relly pretty. What is the Supratek on the right of the preamp?

Here is where I spend most of my time when at home. No Klipsch in sight. The rack on the far right has (from top to bottom) rack lites, ADAT XT20 8 channel digital recorde, Tascam DA-30 MII DAT, Alesis complimiter, Alesis MicroVerb4, and last a patch bay.

Would add that a patch bay is a wonderful thing to have, so you don't have to crawl around behind everything to make cable changes. The setup has an Alesis RA-100 amp powering two Monitor One speakers Both computers are dual cpu, the older one only has 466 CPUs, while the one on the right is dual Athlon 1.4Ghz. It also has the M-Audio Audiophile 2496 card in it.

Marvel

<editing_setup_small.jpg>

Damn, Ed, I need to get my buttocks down to your place ... That is a beautiful cabinet and set-up you have there. Really done right. I know Kelly gave you merciless amounts of poop for the tellie between the Klipschorns, but it is really tasteful and sonically it's probably fine.

J-F is on his way tomorrow ... I'll see your amps tomorrow night and hear the Pantheon-Horus duet. Should be a nice dance. Lots of friends coming over tomorrow night, including LeoK, his wife, and his tricked out Moondogs. Should be a fun evening. Wish you were in the neighborhood but I know you have other plans!

Well, to my ears, the Wrights are insanely musical and very cool little amps. George Wright just went through them and cleaned up a few things, and they sound perfect.

If you're still interested, I think you'll be thrilled. If you want the oil-capped AE-3 as well, let me know. I'll make you a VERY NICE deal :)

----------------

On 6/16/2003 8:51:35 PM JTS8 wrote:

jt1stcav

Where did you get the gooseneck light?

----------------

Bought my Littlite years ago at Thoroghbred Music in Tampa (now Sam Ash Music). They also sell them at Guitar Center nationwide, and on www.audioadvisor.com.