klipsch art

Mari930

Sorry kenratboy, thought you were talkin' to me...duhh.

I like the little "k", too. Frankly, I wish Klipsch kept their PWK pie-slice logo...oh well, I've got the best of both worlds...the pie-slice and the little "k" on my copper nameplates; that's good enough for me.

----------------

On 7/21/2003 7:31:41 PM jt1stcav wrote:

I like the little "k", too. Frankly, I wish Klipsch kept their PWK pie-slice logo...oh well, I've got the best of both worlds...the pie-slice and the little "k" on my copper nameplates; that's good enough for me.

----------------

Jim,

At the Indy Klipsch Tour, there was a discussion by a Klipsch Rep of resurrecting the pie-slice logos for the Heritage products. 1.gif

Greg

Justin,

I was told that PWK wanted the pie-slice changed so that the speakers would have a better brand/name recognition factor. But, now that they have the reference series, people who buy the Heritage models know Klipsch and do not need the new style logo. The pie-slice would be used for the Heritage series only.

Greg

PWKlogo013.jpg

I do have a question though...If Klipsch does decide to reserrect the pie-slice logo for all the new Heritage loudspeakers now built, then what about all the used Heritage consumer and commercial loudspeakers out there that have the present-day copper logos (which, by the way, I'm glad that Klipsch deciced not to update like they did with the other series)? What if the owners of post mid-70's Heritage loudspeakers want to change out their copper logos for this supposed new pie-slice logo...would it be feasible (or even ethical) to do so? Would Klipsch provide the new pie-slice for sale for owners of used Heritage Series horns? Would it be immoral (and just plain wrong) for me to consider replacing my copper logos for the newer pie-slice, or would my Cornwalls lose their originality?

These and many other like questions I ponder on a daily basis...4.gif

post-11084-13819248484144_thumb.jpg