Klipsch Cornwall II's FOR SALE MINT!

om13934

I have a pair of Klipsch Cornwall II's for sale. The cabinets are professionally finished birch. No scratches or water marks are present, and the dust covers are in mint condition. The horns and drivers work beautifully and if you know anything about Klipsch, you know they are the next best thing to a live performance. The wood has been kept well oiled, and in a climate controled house. Very low use! I am the only owner and ordered these speakers direct from Klipsch through my local distributor. I will include all original pamphlets and manuals. Price is $999.00 CRATED AND SHIPPED UPS.

*E-mail me for pictures,specs,and with your questions!*

-Jeff

jpgobroncs@aol.com

Also available for pick-up in beautiful Fort Collins, Colorado. Price is $900 without shipping and crating.(negotiable)

Jeff,

I'd say that's a heck of a deal, with the shipping included! You may be aware, there were two distinct Cornwall II's. The earlier version had vertically mounted tweeters and squawkers. In the later version, they're mounted horizontally, and are flush with the motorboard. It would be easy to determine from their serial numbers, as well.

fini

Even though klipsch called them cornwall 2s, we consider them 1s if they have rear mounted drivers. Give us the serial # and we'll tell you what year they are. It may help when selling. Also, some real good pics posted here would help. We like to see the finish from all angles, grill condition, etc. Posting them here may get you a quicker sale. Most mint non-veneered cornwalls go in the $750 ballpark. Shipping is a big plus though.

Yep, they're I's. (Don't fret: They're more desireable!). II's didn't come on scene until around '86-'87. Prices for Cornwalls have been depressed for the last year. Two years ago, a listing like this would have lasted about an hour! Good time to buy, IMHO. Stock up for Winter?

fini

----------------

On 9/2/2003 6:35:16 PM synthfreek wrote:

Well guys...after a VERY long wait it appears as though I will be a Cornwaller VERY soon. Thanks Jeff! Now I will finally have a dedicated 2-channel setup as well as a HT. Uhhh, now where do I put it?!

----------------

And where are you going to find another to match?2.gif

Congrats, synthmeister! You'll be most pleased with them, as I've been for years now.

My Cornwalls were bought new in New Haven, CT in '79. Also C-BR (birch raw decorator series), built by none other than Andy (HDBRbuilder). I also have paperwork like those shown in the previous picture proclaiming them as Cornwall IIs. Andy pointed it out to me that the Cornwall II paperwork was not verifying that we own IIs (either sent in error, or it was the only paperwork available at the time). Like was previously mentioned, prior to '85 the "II" represented the Cornwalls that had the verticle mounted tweeter and midrange horns (from the mid '70s and before).

Although in that last picture, the horns do look verticle to me...9.gif

Well I sent out the full payment today so it should arrive in the next few days. They are coming to beautiful Austin, TX where they must be in very short supply since I've put ads in the local entertainment guide, online ads, audigon, Klipsch BBB, hold lists for all the local audio dealers, same with several pawn shops & the local newspaper with no luck at all. I was even contemplating making "wanted sheets" with a big clear pic of a Cornwall and stapling them to telephone poles throughout town.