Need some encouragement from my fellow Klipsch-aholics

whell

Those of us who went to Indy, actually walked right past (and didn't know it) some of the components of Klipsch's next stage product. If I'm right, they will be moving towards a curvilinear type baffle (cabinet) similar to the ProMedia satellites. Sort of like those JBL's that Tony posted, but that way all around. And new 'corner port technology'.

The Sr-19 does have pre-outs. I think an amp for 2 channel, run through the SR-19 will be my next splurge. No rush, but I'm open for suggestions.

By the way, the Rf-7's soound absolutely awesome. I expected an upgrade from the RF-3's, but nothing this dramatic.

My first demo disc was Lyle Lovett's "Joshua Judges Ruth". Simply a great disc, not only for the music, but for the great recording/mixing job. I've never heard this disc sound so good.

Earlier this evening, we put on some old Van Morrison and my wife, daughter and I were dancing around the living room. Both my girls seem to love music, and the daughter just laughed and lauged as we danced her all over the place. But, Van sounded great, too.

Thanks to all for the encouragement to spend the duckets. We're on a bit of a tight budget, but, hell, its only money!1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif