Cornwalls for sale

BigBusa

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think I made my point well enough in the other thread, while dodging poetry. Not that D0N or Herman Cheung or whatever his name is could ever understand it!! Man, do a little poking aroung on AA and it becomes abundantly clear what kind of guy this is. The high bidder actually emailed me after bumping into this forum and seeing the aforementioned thread. I didn't get into details, believe it or not, but I did point her towards Audio Asylum and gave her the user names that I know he has used. You'd understand why she stiffed him if you follow his behavior on that forum.

Look for

D0N and IAMD0N. I'm sure there are more.

Gary- good luck with the storm!! Hoping you and all others in its path are safe and insured.

----------------

On 9/18/2003 10:24:39 AM Klipschfoot wrote:

Looks like a ruse to me. Winning bidder (aabootsy72) has zero feedback. He should at least have one neg for welching from BB. If someone welched on me for 950, I'd neg him for sure! ----------------

Usually you should give the buyer 3 days to make a/ respond to contact and 10 days to complete payment. They don't welch an hour after the auction closes.

COPIED FROM CW VAULT THREAD:

----------------

On 9/9/2003 3:10:26 PM BigBusa wrote:

They're infinite baffle rather than ported.

----------------

You mean acoustic suspension?

----------------

At least he finally learned something!! He got that right in his description!! hermandonseakingrice, why, oh why are you selling these fabulous, classy speakers??

----------------

This guy is so transparent, it's really unbelievable!!

----------------

Oh Christ did I laugh at this...

BigBusa, be sure to send them in a perfectly sealed container, you wouldn't want these to drip all of their quality during shipping!

This guy is so transparent, it's really unbelievable!!

----------------

Frankly, I'm very confused. Why sell the Cornwalls, if selling the others? Is it the fact that he is just a gear mover or he appears to not have a clue what he wants or what he hears that makes him so predictable?

Tom

Glad to see ya'll having a bit of fun on this thread :)

Bclarke thanks for emailing the winner of my auction and freaking her out. That was totally wrong IMO. Now you're getting revenge and being vindictive for admittedly no reason. I had to make my next auction private because of you. That's just not cool.

I have emailed the next highest bidder ($900) and offered them to him. I'm assuming bclarke has emailed that person and warned him that I am some kind of a fraud also.

It's not like I'm trying to rip someone off. It's a no reserve auction that I started at $9! I've offered any potential bidders a chance to come listen to them before buying ...including the winner. She bid $945 and then emails me and says she's changed her mind because she can't trust me because of an email someone sent her. I have 300+ positive feedbacks, posted great pics of the speakers and said come see them IN MY HOME before buying. How is that anyway related to an untrustworthy potentially fraudulent situation?

I hope none of you get on bclarkes bad side ...7.gif If he decides to take a disliking to you for whatever reason expect some very shady things like auction sabotage from him.

I'm selling the Heco speakers because they don't have the bass I'm after. I'm buying a pair of 1985 oak khorns locally. I think those will satisfy.

No but those are the ones I'm buying though.

That pic was taken in the owners home when I went to look at them. I never said I bought them or owned them.

Winning bidder (aabootsy72) has zero feedback. He should at least have one neg for welching from BB. If someone welched on me for 950, I'd neg him for sure!

I'm waiting to see how this pans out before I give her her first negative feedback. Her contact info is completely bogus.

----------------

On 9/18/2003 10:18:53 AM bclarke421 wrote:

Well, I think I made my point well enough in the other thread, while dodging poetry. Not that D0N or Herman Cheung or whatever his name is could ever understand it!! Man, do a little poking aroung on AA and it becomes abundantly clear what kind of guy this is. The high bidder actually emailed me after bumping into this forum and seeing the aforementioned thread. I didn't get into details, believe it or not, but I did point her towards Audio Asylum and gave her the user names that I know he has used. You'd understand why she stiffed him if you follow his behavior on that forum.

Look for

D0N and IAMD0N. I'm sure there are more.

----------------

As usual you entirely miss the point. Can you read? I did not email the bidder to freak her out. She emailed me with concern after reading in this forum while researching the CWs. As I said, I did not get specific, but merely gave her the address for AA. Your conduct there as well as here speaks for itself. I in no way sabotaged your auction, as you accuse me of doing.

My point this whole time is that I disagree with your promotional methods. You buy and sell gear. To be honest, it looks like quality gear and you may be a fair seller. I've never argued that point. I don't like it when people use multiple screen names to hide their intentions and start flame wars to increase visibilty of their auctions (Yes, I see the irony of what I'm doing here2.gif ).

She told me that what really did it was the fact that you operate under the name Herman C. Cheung for ebay, but when she did a reverse # lookup, it came up Don Hopkins. For ethical reasons, I will not show proof of that here.

Do us all a big favor and please go away.

Holy cow, now hermandonseakingrice is trying to scroo with me about that reciever I have for sale/trade in the HT forum. You've got to check it out. He joined with a fake name today (the name was a big tip, CT vintage-his ebay is vintagestereo or something), and fished for a response from me. I smelled it and invited him to email me about it. He forgot to use the brand new hotmail acct (which used to email me about why I'm "sabotaging his auctions"), and used his regular roadrunner acct!!! Pretty quick, huh??!! Check it out!! (and put on your asbestos suit!)

To : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject : aiwa

Date : Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:26:21 -0500

Hello, I've researched that model and am familiar with it. I think it would work

fine for my application. Does it have an problems? Scratches?

I'm in hammertown CT near the CT/NY/mass lines. Are you anywhere near me? I'd

prefer to pick it up if we can come to an agreement.