I must be psycho

AnalOg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come down off that roof immediately.

Systems do sound different if you've been away from them for a while. Alcohol and drugs can also be a factor. This is why at drunken parties, people turn up the volume and eventually blow out a driver or the cops come by. Ear sensitivity goes down.

Another factor may be that in a given situation there is more background noise. That could include a T.V. upstairs or even something like environmental noise. For example, while working in the garage and listening to music, the buzz of the flourescent lamps is enough to drown out some sounds otherwise reproduced quite clearly.

Gil

Man, you guys are mean.

The only other voice in my head is God's, and for some odd reason -- he sounds alot like my wife.1.gif

I have no idea who did the Avatar, it certainly wasn't done by Kinkade. I'm a bit of a Sci-Fi buff, and it's just a landscape of some imaginary world.

Speaking of Thomas Kinkade, the only "Christian" art we have in the house is "Forgiven" by Thomas Blackshear II. I was as moved as a SET listener when I first saw it, and immediately plopped down the $500 asking price. There are 1500 of these, and when one does show up somewhere -- generally sells for over $2500. Probably the only decent impulse buy I ever made.

Mallet in the right hand, 9 inch nail in the left.

forgiven-zoom.jpg

I think Randy is a little confused. You can smoke mushrooms (dried and crushed psilocybes or peyote), but putting flame to LSD would wipe out most of the psychoactive ingredients. The best acid is "Black Death". Trip for three days -- and then you die. It's very similiar to the coffee I drink.9.gif

yes, i can agree with the drug and alcohol thing. alcohol enhances the music, weed makes it sound horrible, LSD i'm not sure, i could'nt concentrate on the music long enough to notice. in conclusion, i would say a clear mind with a mood for listening to your favorite music is all it takes. if that does'nt do it, leave it for a few days and listen again later. works for me. later dave

The cigarette thing is a smoke screen, (no pun intended)that the tobacco industry help fund to make themselves look socially responsible, in hopes to get some of the heat off there backs. It takes some real ignorance on there part to think that its not so abvious.

Tom

Dean, I hope you didn't think I was serious about the "little voices in your head" comment.9.gif altough you are wacked!1.gif

You may not be serious but I am !! Sometimes when on the phone with Deano the voices in Deans head leak thru the phone line and it sounds very similar to Mudvayne and Chevelle. That is just about the time my Cell phone mysteriously drops the call 9.gif

----------------

On 9/26/2003 12:51:35 PM NOSValves wrote:

Dean, I hope you didn't think I was serious about the "little voices in your head" comment.
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif"> altough you are wacked!
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/1.gif">

You may not be serious but I am !! Sometimes when on the phone with Deano the voices in Deans head leak thru the phone line and it sounds very similar to Mudvayne and Chevelle. That is just about the time my Cell phone mysteriously drops the call
9.gif

----------------

O.k. Craig The heats on you now!3.gif Does Mouser have aything else I can order for the Marks, while I'm at it, I was thinking some better elect. caps, what you think?

Tom

My favorite group of folks are the pharmaceutical companies.

(Soft, gently swaying tune playing in the background) Does that brain tumor have you down? Try glutamylasparginyl! See your doctor to find out if glutamylasparginyl is right for you (more happy, happy music).

Common side effects are nausea, headache, anxiety, dry mouth, insomnia, sexual dysfunction, diarrhrea, tremors, psychotic episodes, electric-like shocks, suicidal thoughts, gastrointestinal bleeding, death.