A BIRTHDAY

dodger

----------------

On 10/6/2003 8:45:30 PM kjohnsonhp wrote:

Amazing!

I will be 41 on October 8....

----------------

May you have a day worth remembering in a good sense. Happy Birthday!

Psst, Fini, I'll be 51

Thanks, Fini. Again another of your posts brings a smile.

My Best,

Win dodger:

Edit: Happy Anniversary Craig (and to Kelly, not quite sure if I understand if you're still married to the same, if so, enjoy it)

And welcome PKuziel, along with my thanks.

Craig - you know your Father is looking down and smiling.

Win

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Ole Audrus. Still married with the 4th anniversary tomorrow (the divorce line was a joke as far as I know).

IT is insane to think how many people are revolving around the 8th of october! My wife's sister's birthday is tomorrow (even more wacky, I met my wife while going out with her sister). Happy B-Day for all involved.

Here is the ole coot below.... OR maybe I am the old coot. We are 13 years apart. Heh...

http://home.earthlink.net/~aeholsten/2a3_moondog/audrus.jpg

I am not getting a warm and fuzzy feeling lately with the Buc's performances. Can't we trade for the 240? Oh, thats right all of our other equipment matches.

I'll raise you 7 points and a M65 160wpc SS at its finest. Currently pushing the Hersey's. Awaiting the Scott 299c from Craig.

What a refreshing post Win, this was just what you were looking for, one big happy family with a lot of electronic toy's.

----------------

On 10/7/2003 11:32:44 AM mobile homeless wrote:

Yep. Ole Audrus. Still married with the 4th anniversary tomorrow (the divorce line was a joke as far as I know).

IT is insane to think how many people are revolving around the 8th of october! My wife's sister's birthday is tomorrow (even more wacky, I met my wife while going out with her sister). Happy B-Day for all involved.

Here is the ole coot below.... OR maybe I am the old coot. We are 13 years apart. Heh...

audrus.jpg

----------------

It is amazing, February 1952 must have been a cold month.3.gif

Then a definite Happy Anniversary, Kelly. Gee, AARP membership will be increasing bu a good number in the next couple of years.

And I thought old was hearing Led Zeppelin in a Caddy commercial. Oh well, we shall drink a toast tomorrow and no, prune juice will not be served.:)

Win dodger

----------------

On 10/7/2003 11:47:00 AM tillmbil wrote:

I am not getting a warm and fuzzy feeling lately with the Buc's performances. Can't we trade for the 240? Oh, thats right all of our other equipment matches.

I'll raise you 7 points and a M65 160wpc SS at its finest. Currently pushing the Hersey's. Awaiting the Scott 299c from Craig.

What a refreshing post Win, this was just what you were looking for, one big happy family with a lot of electronic toy's.

----------------

Hello:

What we all have are not toys, we've just moved to having them as necessities.3.gif

----------------

On 10/7/2003 12:02:09 AM fini wrote:

I'm probably going to be passing my own plate soon. We took my youngest to the orthodontist this afternoon for a "consultation," where they told us the braces will go on Oct. 28, at a cost of over 6 G's!

----------------

Oh man, happy birthday, I feel your pain. I'm on the second lap of kids' braces, one more to go.

You guys are all kids. Sneaking up on 49 (and holding).

HAPPY-HAPPY...JOY-JOY!!!

REALLY congrats and happiness to all.

FINI-if you know any 'ren and stimpy' episodes, you are the bb's 'happy helmet':

ren:what is that you're hiding?

stimpy:duhh..its a happy hemet ren, and this is the remote control.and with it, i can control how happy you are!

ren: why you sick little monkey.i ought to...(stimpy hits the button on the remote)

see the episode for the rest 3.gif9.gif

avman.

All the braces are finished in the Garymd house (over $10k worth). The tuition payments continue however.7.gif 2 more years and we're home free!

For $300k I can get my waterfront dream retirement home in a fire sale next door to Tom Longo and his khorns. If it were 2 years from now I would making the downpayment today. Damn kids!!! Anyone want to loan me about $200k for a couple years?6.gif I'll pay a reasonable interest rate.4.gif13.gif13.gif13.gif

----------------

On 10/7/2003 12:59:29 PM garymd wrote:

For $300k I can get my waterfront dream retirement home in a fire sale next door to Tom Longo and his khorns. If it were 2 years from now I would making the downpayment today. Damn kids!!! Anyone want to loan me about $200k for a couple years?

----------------

Dang kids ... Man, I can't even pay the vig on mine.

So what's the deal on the fire sale? Post a shot or two and maybe we can all chip in. Kelly's got $45K that he's borrowed and can throw in the mix.

We can just "hold" the property until you're ready to retire.

----------------

On 10/7/2003 1:53:00 PM tillmbil wrote:

Water front property for $300k, does that include a house to go on it? That would be lot only or pond front in florida

----------------

3 bedrooms (1st floor master suite), 2 full baths, 2 bedrooms upstairs with a loft, great room with fireplace and a sunroom overlooking beautiful Manklin Creek which connects to the Chesaspeake Bay. Dock needs to be built. The cheapest waterfront lot in the development (no house) is $280k. I may have to beg, borrow and steal to get this baby. Needs a new roof but who cares.

Any backers? I'm good for it.12.gif Promise.

----------------

On 10/7/2003 1:25:14 PM Chris Robinson wrote:

----------------

For $300k I can get my waterfront dream retirement home in a fire sale next door to Tom Longo and his khorns. If it were 2 years from now I would making the downpayment today. Damn kids!!! Anyone want to loan me about $200k for a couple years?

----------------

So what's the deal on the fire sale? Post a shot or two and maybe we can all chip in. Kelly's got $45K that he's borrowed and can throw in the mix.

----------------

We'll probably go down to see it this weekend. I just hope the great room is set up well for the corns.9.gif I don't want to have to move the fireplace.

I'm still waiting for my backers! Win Win situation (pun intended).2.gif

----------------

On 10/7/2003 2:46:32 PM garymd wrote:

----------------

On 10/7/2003 1:25:14 PM Chris Robinson wrote:

----------------

----------------

----------------

We'll probably go down to see it this weekend. I just hope the great room is set up well for the corns.
9.gif
I don't want to have to move the fireplace.

I'm still waiting for my backers! Win Win situation (pun intended).
2.gif

----------------

Hello:

What a birthday present - have to to my old semi-retired career to find someone to help make the vig. :_)

Hello Chris, email me.

Hi Gary: won't be on much tomorrow (keep the celebrating down guys),

so I say for some odd piece of work 10/8 means a whole lot I wish them all well. (it was also the call when actually going on patrol - TV show is kind of cute).

But this wasn't meant to be warm and fuzzy, this was my respect to Fini, and it turned out to be a number more. So eat until you're stuffed, party hearty, but above all, in this crazy world, we were lumped into this Forum.

Guy, my thanks, Bill my thanks, Gary, I'm about 299,999.00 short, will that help?

You can reach me at 1-800-brk knee.

Happy whatever to whom!!!!

Win

----------------

On 10/7/2003 3:54:34 PM fini wrote:

I'll be celebrating with a much-needed physical. Maybe the doc can "prod me"(female doctor, hopefully recently manicured) into losing a few spare love tires.

fini

----------------

Hi Fini:

I hope she has slim fingers. And also wear clean underwear. Have you ever had a PSH test - This also applies to all males 45 and wiser (I'm NOT going to say older)

Win dodger

Ben Dover

10/08/2003 09:47 35 Edit:

Edster is correct. It is a PSA test, but thanfully it is not aired on TV.1.gif

Though in seriousness males over 45 should have on.

Thanks Edster.

dodger

Win,

My Dad is not looking down on me really. He probably looks south at me now and then since he lives north of me ! He is still with us thankfully !!

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone !

Edster,

I love the Happily married 7 years 17 years total 1.gif

Craig