WHAT HAPPENED TO CRAIG NOS VALVES?

dodger

----------------

On 10/14/2003 3:05:28 PM T2K wrote:

Hell, I didn't know that intelligence was a requirement for membership, there is so little of it displayed here.

dodger, get a life. You can't police the world. It was a joke.

Even though he's a yankee, Craig is my friend. He's a smart guy. I'll bet his ancestors came from the South.

Keith

----------------

Keith:

Dean and I both got you.

Intelligence.... here at the Forum.

I did a 180 on you to bust your chops.

If I just wanted to dis you I wouldn't have given it so much thought, besides we've been on the same side on some issues.

Win dodger

Relax guy's I'm still here I just have found the content of this forum to be tilted in in very narrow window these days so I haven't had much to say ! Thanks for the concern. Besides if I post half the time I'm accused of promoting my business its just not worth the headache or the time.

Cheers Craig

There he goes again, promoting his business. It sure is disgusting.

I was over at AA today checking out the Dynaco-Doctor Forum. They should have called it the Curcio Promotion Forum.

BTW -- that clown sent you fake Amperex 7308s. A guy that handles as many 6DJ8/6922/7308s as this guy does, ought to be able to tell what the hell he is holding in his hand.