PWK Signed Walnut Khorns on ebay

greg928gts

ahhhh montreal. St. catherine street. 9.gif

What are these "certificates" he speaks of? Did he peel off the glued on serial number stickers and have PWK sign them?

If the seller went out and bought a cheap digital camera he would recoup his camera costs in the extra money he'd make in the auction.

You just can't sell a $1700 pair of speakers on ebay without actual pictures.

You can always end an eBay auction early if you want to. eBay would prefer to get their percentage, of course, but they aren't going to do anything about it.

The other day I saw an amp go from $55 to $405 in the last 30 seconds. Ending an auction early is not a good thing to do unless you know exactly what you want out of something and are willing to bet that nobody in the world is going to pay a crazy price for it.

Kudret, there is nothing wrong with the AK-2 crossover it still sounds good. In addition, it can easily be upgraded to an AK-3 by swapping 2 parts out. The 2 70uf caps in the woofer circuit can be replaced with a single Solen 100uf, and the 4mh iron core coil in the midrange circuit can be replaced with a 5mh air core coil then it will be an AK-3. I have '88 Khorns and have already done this. But I guess you don't have to worry about it now since the Khorns are no longer available.