Christmas comes early, Santa gives 71 verts

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

AAAHHHH1.gif

Whew I finally recieved An early christmas present, after hasseling with the deadbeat misprepresnting aution house Treadway gallery's owner DON who lied to me, I finally got what I really wanted. Another pair of Corwall II's verticle to almost complete my system3.gif11.gif Oh Happy days will be here soon and than hopfully I will be able to settle in and Let The Good Times Rock and Roll16.gif. I am getting a little too crazy with the end of the year expeditures but I am REAL happy about this one.

Thanks to all the Great people on the Klipsch forum that have thoroughly confused And guided me to have a more than Excellent 2-channel/HT system for may Family and I to enjoy together especially during the Brutal Chivago winter.

Happy Hanuka, Merry Christmas, and Have a happy New Year to you ALL

Smilin

----------------

On 12/20/2003 3:44:20 PM smilin wrote:

AAAHHHH
1.gif

Whew I finally recieved An early christmas present, after hasseling with the deadbeat misprepresnting aution house Treadway gallery's owner DON who lied to me, I finally got what I really wanted. Another pair of Corwall II's verticle to almost complete my system
3.gif11.gif
Oh Happy days will be here soon and than hopfully I will be able to settle in and Let The Good Times Rock and Roll
16.gif
. I am getting a little too crazy with the end of the year expeditures but I am REAL happy about this one.

Thanks to all the Great people on the Klipsch forum that have thoroughly confused And guided me to have a more than Excellent 2-channel/HT system for may Family and I to enjoy together especially during the Brutal Chivago winter.

Happy Hanuka, Merry Christmas, and Have a happy New Year to you ALL

Smilin

----------------

Congrats again Smilin. Hey, next pair is mine ok? j/k

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 12/20/2003 3:48:25 PM Piranha wrote:

/blockquote]

----------------

Ya ya ya, we can Slit the next pair so I have 5 of em OK

2.gif9.gif

----------------

On 12/20/2003 3:52:04 PM smilin wrote:

----------------

On 12/20/2003 3:48:25 PM Piranha wrote:

/blockquote]

----------------

Ya ya ya, we can Slit the next pair so I have 5 of em OK

2.gif9.gif

----------------

Not a bad idea. Something to think about for sure.

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 12/20/2003 10:31:44 PM sheltie dave wrote:

Smilin,

if you could, post the tagline for that ebay auction of treadwell's so we can watch for future items from them, if you catch my drift
2.gif
Have you figured out how you will be getting the Verts to Chitown from KC?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

----------------

Dave,

I would love to find somebody who lives in KC to check them out for me, and than I will probably pay to ship or oay someone to drive them!, As far as treadway I will post that info tomorrow, that is a real GOOD thought.

Smilin9.gif BTW do you know annyone in the KC area?2.gif2.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 12/20/2003 10:50:41 PM 3dzapper wrote:

Hey smilin, someday soon you will really be smiling when you get everything put together and can actually hear your system. But, then what are you gonna do for excitement?

Rick

----------------

Rick, when it finally comes together I will enjoy it a few months, and Than depending how I feel, start looking for a pair of KHORNS for my fronts, yeah I do belive that is what I will do.2.gif3.gif9.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 12/21/2003 12:44:56 AM fini wrote:

Geeze, Smilin, what do you do for a living? Print money?
2.gif

----------------

Fini,

I dont print it I just sell it9.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 12/21/2003 1:04:32 AM NOSValves wrote:

Fini,

Your not to far off there buddy
2.gif

----------------

Craig,

What the hell do U know

2.gif2.gif Get back to work!!!6.gif9.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 12/21/2003 1:18:07 AM garymd wrote:

Way to go Smilin! I'm glad you finally got what you deserved in the first place. Enjoy! Jealousy is oozing out down here in MD.
3.gif
I'll be talkin to ya soon. Happy Chanakah.

----------------

Thanks Gary,

I am going to the the zebras on the side for U, so I guess you will have to come for a visit and go home with 2 large packages2.gif3.gif9.gif

C ya Soon and have a Merry Christmas

BTW Hope the GP's are doing better! I think about them daily.

----------------

On 12/21/2003 1:32:11 AM smilin wrote:

----------------

On 12/21/2003 1:18:07 AM garymd wrote:

Way to go Smilin! I'm glad you finally got what you deserved in the first place. Enjoy! Jealousy is oozing out down here in MD.
3.gif
I'll be talkin to ya soon. Happy Chanakah.

----------------

Thanks Gary,

I am going to the the zebras on the side for U, so I guess you will have to come for a visit and go home with 2 large packages
2.gif3.gif9.gif

C ya Soon and have a Merry Christmas

BTW Hope the GP's are doing better! I think about them daily.

----------------

Thanks for the thoughts Smilin. The GPs are now in a temporary nursing home while we find something permanent. Not looking good in spite of everyone's prayers. If there's anything good that's come out of this it's that if one goes, the other wouldn't even notice. They're in the same room but have no idea where they are and can't remember one minute to the next. Very bizarre that this happened to both at the exact same time.

Guest Anonymous

Rick, I just won the auction, and the seller does not accept paypal, so I am a bit concerned when I have to send MONEY w/o knowing him. I would love to tt you and it would be a great help if you could check them out for me. I will email you my info, plese call me or email me your #'s and I will call you.12.gif2.gif

Thanks so much

Smilin for U9.gif

Guest Anonymous

<

[/blockquote>

Thanks for the thoughts Smilin. The GPs are now in a temporary nursing home while we find something permanent. Not looking good in spite of everyone's prayers. If there's anything good that's come out of this it's that if one goes, the other wouldn't even notice. They're in the same room but have no idea where they are and can't remember one minute to the next. Very bizarre that this happened to both at the exact same time.

----------------

Gary,

It's in God's hands now, Enjoy the Holidays with your Family nad friends and keep hoping and Praying for Gods will to do the right thing.

Steve Smilin for U

12.gif

----------------

On 12/21/2003 12:41:11 PM smilin wrote:

<

>[bR>Thanks for the thoughts Smilin. The GPs are now in a temporary nursing home while we find something permanent. Not looking good in spite of everyone's prayers. If there's anything good that's come out of this it's that if one goes, the other wouldn't even notice. They're in the same room but have no idea where they are and can't remember one minute to the next. Very bizarre that this happened to both at the exact same time.

----------------

Gary,

It's in God's hands now, Enjoy the Holidays with your Family nad friends and keep hoping and Praying for Gods will to do the right thing.

Steve Smilin for U

12.gif

----------------

Smilin,

Congrats again...... My verts are '73.

Gary and Smilin both......Just keep in mind that Gods will is Always the right thing to do.....

Regards,

tc