Happy anniversary to me!

jt1stcav

Today's my one year anniversary on these Klipsch Forums! Woo-hoo!16.gif

Not that anybody really cares; just thought I'd spout off at the mouth and say how pleased I am to be part of this great Klipsch family. I've learned an awful lot here these past 365 days, and can appreciate the love and affection we all have for Klipsch products, from the oldest to the newest horn speakers! And you guys have enlightened me about the fine art of valves, hence I'm an up and coming bottlehead now! I don't think I would've had the cojones to step up to the vacuum tube plate if it wasn't for all of your vast knowledge and years of experience in tube technology, and how you all encourage me to move on to the "dark side" and experience the finest in aural pleasures...my Cornwalls thank you too!

So my hats off to each and every one of you for making my first year on the Klipsch Forums and exciting and fulfilling experience...this Bud's for you!2.gif

I think you know the answer to that question, lynnm...fantastic! And that's just with the BEZ 6SN7 linestage pre controlling my SS Mac. I can't wait for my BEZ 300B SE amp to arrive...I'll be in tube bliss! Hell, I'm already in tube bliss now, how much better can it get? This is surely the best my Cornwalls have ever sounded!

Thanks, guys! It does seem much longer than a year, and yeah...I don't have a life (other than enjoying my music on my near-completed vacuum tube system, and chatting it up with fellow Klipsch'ers).

Now I need a tube output sound card for my PC so my ProMedias can enjoy the airy quality my Cornwalls now enjoy. Damn, my income tax return can't come soon enough!4.gif

"Damn, my income tax return can't come soon enough!"

JT, what's that? isn't that when you go to the bank, get an advance on your credit card, write a check to the IRS and mail it off to them? Seems no matter what I do that is my scenerio.5.gif5.gif

I am happy for you that you are getting your s*it together after that rough year you had. 2004 will bring glass nervana your way.

Rick

That's funny Jim, I was reading this thread when I realized that it's been exactly a year for me too!

I guess we have a few things in common, I am a Mac Klipsch fan, and I discovered what tubes were this last year. The internet in general and this forum in particular have been instrumental in starting me down the tube path. It is a great forum with many knowledgeable people contributing. (It's too bad that there are some that crap it up all the time though).

Best to you this coming year.

Greg

----------------

On 12/21/2003 1:01:40 PM jt1stcav wrote:

Today's my one year anniversary on these Klipsch Forums! Woo-hoo

Not that anybody really cares; just thought I'd spout off at the mouth and say how pleased I am to be part of this great Klipsch family. I've learned an awful lot here these past 365 days, and can appreciate the love and affection we all have for Klipsch products, from the oldest to the newest horn speakers! And you guys have enlightened me about the fine art of valves, hence I'm an up and coming bottlehead now! I don't think I would've had the cojones to step up to the vacuum tube plate if it wasn't for all of your vast knowledge and years of experience in tube technology, and how you all encourage me to move on to the "dark side" and experience the finest in aural pleasures...my Cornwalls thank you too!

So my hats off to each and every one of you for making my first year on the Klipsch Forums and exciting and fulfilling experience...this Bud's for you

----------------

Happy Anniversary to you indeed! Thanks for the excellent recommendations from www.dorian.com

I got their Cesar Franck disc by Jean Guillou and it is superb!

I know this has been a topsy turvy year for you and am really glad that you made it out in a good way.

from one pipe organ afficianado to another,

cheers,

Forrest

Thanks Craig (NOSValves); if I ever buy a vintage Scott or EICO, it's definately coming your way first!2.gif Who knows, you may someday do mods on my new BEZ 300B SE amp...

Rick, thanks for the best wishes. Losing my job of 17 years and going bankrupt definately made a turn for the worse, but as you can see, it's not the end of the world. Especially if I receive an income tax refund!3.gif

Happy anniversary, Greg! From one "MacKlipsch" fan to another, may our future travels down the tube path be forever warm and lifelike!5.gif We definately have an extended family here on this forum.

Forrest, glad you like the Dorian discs. Klipsch horn speakers and pipe organs go hand in hand (as our Cornwalls both prove)...only Klipschorns could make our favorite music sound even more spectacular, like having a 100 rank Aeolian-Skinner right in your very own music room!6.gif

Gary, it does seem like a long time since you introduced yourself...now you're a very vocal part of our Klipsch community, and we're all the richer for your contributions to these forums.16.gif Maybe someday we'll get that chance to hang out with our Cornwalls, drink a beer or two, and share our continuing stories of our beloved Klipsch and tube gear!

I'm ready for another year...9.gif

Happy anniversary Jim. I guess I will be preparing my tax return too before to long. Thats when I return the money to them that I owe. It is very similiar to your return, it just does not help me support my hobby.

Glad to hear you got tubes glowing, can't wait to here how the tube amp sounds.

Thanks, Bill. Been there; done that (paying returns instead of getting refunds, but I've been lucky in that regard for the past 5 years...hope it stays that way)!

I can't wait to experience "TOTAL TUBE NIRVANA" when I receive the 300B SE power amp in less than a month. Now I'll get to hear first hand how bottleheads such as yourself thoroughly enjoy their music through Klipsch loudspeakers.

My Cornwalls are more excited than I am!9.gif