anyone see the new speakers?

prodj101

this looks like something that would for sure kill any other htib on the market, to me it seems as though klipsch is branching out just a bit too much....this always seems like the kind of thing that happens right before a company becomes a house hold name or collapses....

well......theres always two kinds of customers. One are the daily customers from best buy and circuit city, and the others are people like us that are a lil more serious when it comes to audio.

klipsch was able to grasp the attention of everyday people that only knows about bose through its promedia series. In my opinion, i believe that their promedia series was so popular that Best Buy decided to market them through their stores.

I think that this is a smart move by klipsch. There is a huge market for stuff like that. If they sound good which they should then it will be a steal. I just hope they don't price it to high. Klisch will be a house hold name and we will see there stuff in all kinds of peoples houses. Keep up the good work Klipsch.

I WANT THESE UPSCALE KLIPSCH

KLIPSCH DO YOU READ THIS...HELLO HELLO

Damn Klipsch its time you produce a new design worthy of the Heritage and even a better sounding one,the RF7's are not up to my Dynaudio Contour 3.3 standards...if you next product is...SOLD!

Guest klipschomatic

The KES system speakers have a 5.25" woofer and a 1" Titanium tweeter. The enclosure is extruded aluminum. The woofer uses dual 8" aluminum drivers and it and the amplifier are so substantial it requires wheels, the wheels are not shown in the photo. The heatsink on the back of the woofer is one long curved piece of aluminum. If you were looking straignt down from the right side top the aluminum heatsink would like like a "D". The control center is also made out of aluminum and is very simple to operate. It blows the Bose Lifestyle systems out of the water and it has DVD-Audio and SACD compatibility, something Bose might get to adding in 5 years.

----------------

On 1/9/2004 12:40:05 AM KiNNi C P wrote:

well......theres always two kinds of customers. One are the daily customers from best buy and circuit city, and the others are people like us that are a lil more serious when it comes to audio.

klipsch was able to grasp the attention of everyday people that only knows about bose through its promedia series. In my opinion, i believe that their promedia series was so popular that Best Buy decided to market them through their stores.

----------------

I agree whole-heartedly. MY first set of Klipsch was the promedia 4.1's. When I decided to build a home theater system, I was immediately thinking of going to BB, but then decided to look online at Klipsch. Sure enough, they sold more than computer speaks ;).