Well what does everyone think ???

NOSValves

----------------

On 1/13/2004 12:32:24 AM Guy Landau wrote:

Shortest signal path.
----------------

Well to each his own I personally do not see a 14" shielded cable making enough difference to talk about if at all. I myself find cables hanging off the front of my amps extremely annoying thats the way mine are now. But it could be done easily so like anything its up to the customer. Heck its would be easier and cheaper for me.

Craig

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 1/13/2004 12:41:11 AM Johnny dB wrote:

60Watts of tube power... that sounds delicious!
9.gif

Seriously Craig, those look quite nice. I'd go with chrome tranny covers and chrome the base as well. Is the neg. binding post a little lower than the positives?

So how much would a pair of these set me back? If you feel you may get slammed by others you can email it to me.
14.gif
Or screw 'em and post it.
2.gif
----------------

Yea you found one of my slight errors you dog !! This is why I'm not going to go on using Wlebourne Labs chassis it just to much of a pain drilling and notching for the connectors and power cord. I'll have a cabinet maker build them and do it for me. To tell you the truth I haven't even added up what the total cost is yet ! I really wanted to keep them under the magic 2K price for a set but I don't think its going to be possible but look at what Cary get for a stereo Rocket 88 and I bet this thing will walk all over that ! Its incredible what all this stuff adds up to and I have at least 35 hours of work on a pair which will be less with the cabinet and chassis punched by a shop but then you have to pay them. Especially if people start saying chrome, Rosewood and things of that nature 2.gif

Craig

----------------

On 1/13/2004 12:58:57 AM Johnny dB wrote:

----------------

On 1/13/2004 12:54:09 AM NOSValves wrote:

NOS Valves VRD

can anyone guess what it means ?? DEAN SHUT YOUR MOUTH

----------------

If I guess correctly, do I win a pair of these!
11.gif

----------------

I'll send you a framed picture to hang on your wall 11.gif9.gif

Guy nope your suggestion was taking in good faith no worries ! But unless someone request it that way I'm keeping it as is I just don't believe in such a small thing is worth having cables hanging all over these aren't 3 watt SET amps . These are semi custom so its really up to the guy paying the bill just like all my work !