What are you watching today?

Grateful11

Looks like we'll start off with an episode or two from "Cheers" (season 2) and/or "MASH" (season 5) and/or "The Honeymooners" (from the Classic 39 Episodes collection), followed by the the movie "To Live and Die in LA" or "Soylent Green". Quite a mix for this Sunday eve's viewing!!

We watched it snow most of the day today and then we watched "Dragon Storm" off of Sci-Fi this afternoon, I thought they did a good job on it. We're watching LOTR "Fellowship of the Ring" extended version now.

Grateful

BTW: It was 60 degrees yesterday and it's 19 now and sleeting on top of 3" of snow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

AC/DC Live at Donington DVD. The wife is gone for the afternoon and the boys and their friends are outside, that's hard to believe 4 teenagers actually outside playing with nerf guns and golf clubs, so it's a Rock'n'Roll free for all right now! Excellent sound quality BTW, this is the first time I've been able to watch the whole thing. When I get through he neighbors will probably break-in and steal my speakers, "knock on wood", that that doesn't happen.

Grateful

BTW: One friend showed up with a Nerf pistol with laser sighting, just a bit of overkill I believe!

----------------

On 2/28/2004 2:59:30 AM dougdrake wrote:

God and Generals. Bring a lunch - well over 3 hours.

----------------

Did you like that movie? I guess its just my taste but I don't think I could sit through that again.

Oh, and im watching the lakers game today.