Scott 130 preamp

Kudret

Kudret, you could get the unit and then have it sent to Ryan where he will go over it, then in turn, sending it on to you bypassing the Canada shipping quagmire. Sounds a bit circuitous but makes a bit of sense. That actually looks like a nice pre if you are into it. I dont know what Ryan will say to this but it is an option. Not sure what the piece will end up going for.

Did you ever get any good tubes for the 70? That was one of the one main problems with that unit in that it came with lousy tubes. Any more on the DRD?

kh

You could ship it to me, and I would give it a good shake to make sure there are no parts rolling around, and then I could send it to Guy to make sure I didn't miss any parts rolling around, who could send it to Kelly for a stock no parts rolling around review, who would then send it to Ryan to replace the ancient parts with newer up to date parts patterned after the original ancient parts, who would send it back to you -- who would send it to Craig, who would voice and hot rod it using Klipsch LaScalas.

Thanks guys, you're so kind. I knew I could count on you.2.gif

Kelly, DRDs seem to have a good detail when connected to the center channel of the 299B. That's why I wanted to get the preamp section of the 299B in a separate box for now. I couldn't find any reasonably priced red base 5691, 5692s for 70 yet, and you are right Golden Dragons are really lousy.