Why Sen. John Kerry should be considered for the Oval Office..

coda

That is CLASSIC! Man, GREAT find as always Tad. You can find more mess on the net than four freaks put together, and the fact that you get a salary for it most of the time is why you deserve some HERO status. Of course, reading the Washington Post helps...

Kerry is getting my vote anyway but this cements it. I see it as critical in pushing him over the top! Bumper stickers and MP3s need to be distributed! Who needs DEEP THROAT when you have ARE FRIENDS ELECTRIC!

kh

ps - You need sub(z)!

Fini, I would be happy to contribute.... But the feasibility of finding enough loons within the Klipsch Forum that would both VOTE for Kerry and kick in ducats is circumspect. Let's put it this way, you surely wont need an abacus for these computations.

I would love to hear this, however. The potential aural horror could be spellbinding.

kh

----------------

On 2/6/2004 12:56:51 PM mobile homeless wrote:

But the feasibility of finding enough loons within the Klipsch Forum that would both VOTE for Kerry and kick in ducats is circumspect. kh

----------------

What is this? Was kerry in this band?

Anway, Bush all the way. 2.gif

----------------

On 2/6/2004 1:19:45 PM fini wrote:

----------------

On 2/6/2004 1:10:37 PM m00n wrote:

Anway, Bush all the way.
2.gif

----------------

Good

friggin'

Lord

----------------

LOL.... I knew that would stroke your fur the wrong way.

I4641-2004Feb02L

My life as a prep rockster. Anyone interested in reading the WP article can click the image above. Let's see, John Kerry is 61, Carmen is 31, who would've guessed?

Of course, we know George Bush spent time in school as a cheerleader..

cheerleader.jpg

Well,I considered it,I'd pass.There is about one thousand reasons why,at the risk of sounding POLITICAL I won't list them.PS please don't give up on Howie,now there's a guitar playin'wild man Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(with feeling)!.9.gif

----------------

On 2/6/2004 9:36:35 PM space_cowboy wrote:

Based on Moons sample, a half *** attempt at Brian Eno-David Byrnes - My Life in the Bush of Ghosts without vocals..........

----------------

Hold on... I don't know what you're getting at but I didn't start no political war.4.gif