Valentines Day presents?

fini

OK, we still have time. Anyone have any good ideas? I'm going the "flowers, Carol Shelton 2001 Black Magic Late Harvest Zinfandel, chocolate raspberry mousse cake route. Oh, to keep it relevant to an audio forum, I'm also giving her a tube (after we put the kids to bed).

Fini, Carol is your NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR!!! I've told you before, always park your car in your garage. UH, duh, stupid me, now I understand the confusion...your garage is the land of a thousand consoles. No wonder you can't heed my advice.

OK, send the roses to Carol, and put "with love, fini and the boys." She'll understand2.gif

----------------

On 2/14/2004 10:14:11 AM sheltie dave wrote:

Fini, Carol is your NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR!!! I've told you before, always park your car in your garage. UH, duh, stupid me, now I understand the confusion...your garage is the land of a thousand consoles. No wonder you can't heed my advice.

OK, send the roses to Carol, and put "with love, fini and the boys." She'll understand
2.gif
----------------

Place the roses on new set of speakers and then put "with love, fini and the boys."

----------------

On 2/14/2004 10:06:48 AM fini wrote:

OK, we still have time. Anyone have any good ideas? I'm going the "flowers, Carol Shelton 2001 Black Magic Late Harvest Zinfandel, chocolate raspberry cake route. Oh, to keep it relevant to an audio forum, I'm also giving her a tube (after we put the kids to bed).

----------------

Kind of late to order these, and it might be a tad warm where you are... but all you considerate men in colder climes might give these to your honeys...

http://www.nznature.co.nz/spi//1_2254__C59766

(scroll down to the very last item)

woo

fini, you're not gonna give her that lil' old tube, are you?

stophumpingthe12AU7.jpg

At work yesterday, I received a sing-o-gram from a bunch of female high school choral singers, and a single red rose! This little number was orchestrated by one of the girls at our Guitar Center store who apparently seems to "like" me...trouble is, she's 19 and I'm 41! I did give her a big hug and a lil' squeeze on her tush, though...heh!

post-11084-13819252191088_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous

My wife was given THE BEST combo Birthday/Valentines gift ever

NO CANCER

We thought she had ovarian cancer, and were awaiting the test results(that why you have not seen much of me recently)also her Birthday way last week....Last night I threw a Surprise Party for her and she broke down crying with joy!!9.gif12.gif We have been so worried, and nervous but yesterday the test results came in NEGATIVE(Thanks to my Higher Power)and all will be well, at least for the moment. Sometimes material s*** is just that, you cannot put a price on health.

I would like to wish all on the forum the best and thatks to those of you who have been there for me these past few weeks and helped me get thru this wretched time.

Happy valentines day to all your best halfs3.gif

Smilin more today/with the BEST WIFE in the world9.gif

Smilin, our prayers have been answered - again! We are so happy you received good news.9.gif Having your wife healthy, happy, and with a spring in her step is as exciting has her handing you kid #1 for the first time!!!

Tonight we are going to Nacho Mama's, and I'm going to order a double tub of gaucamole for my wife. Her sister gets excited whenever we head there to eat - after all, it is her favorite "NatoMahhas." Nacho shards flying, salsa dripping from the table, chin, and clothes, and good beer with hot, fresh Mexican food.3.gif3.gif3.gif

----------------

On 2/14/2004 3:34:46 PM smilin wrote:

My wife was given THE BEST combo Birthday/Valentines gift ever

NO CANCER

We thought she had ovarian cancer, and were awaiting the test results(that why you have not seen much of me recently)also her Birthday way last week....Last night I threw a Surprise Party for her and she broke down crying with joy!!
9.gif12.gif
We have been so worried, and nervous but yesterday the test results came in NEGATIVE(Thanks to my Higher Power)and all will be well, at least for the moment. Sometimes material s*** is just that, you cannot put a price on health.

I would like to wish all on the forum the best and thatks to those of you who have been there for me these past few weeks and helped me get thru this wretched time.

Happy valentines day to all your best halfs
3.gif

Smilin more today/with the BEST WIFE in the world
9.gif

----------------

Smilin'

That is GREAT news
9.gif9.gif
!!!! I know how hard it can be waitng , hoping and praying. That's been my life for the past 2 years - waiting for test results - watching my kids as they slept hoping I did not get results that were positive, wanting to be there for them as long as I can. Really wakes one up to what matters most.

Make the most of today with your lovely wife and daughter - I have been with my family and tonight the wife and I get some time alone. A lovely dinner and then home to the family room - to listen to some music and enjoy our time together. Priceless....

.........enjoy the day.

I'll call you tomorrow regarding the Niles if you have time - let me know what's good for you.

MarkBK

Guest Anonymous

Thanks to all you GREAT guys on the forum.

Dave, kind words I appreciate, its been a biatch of a month.

MarkBk thanks for the thoughts and cares, hope all is well with you too, call me tomorrow and I will give you the info on the niles, be well.

Mr P I appreciate the thoughts

3dzapper your the man, thanks

Gary, I told you I was stressing, the 100k for the irs did not mean **** $$$$ dont mean anything when life is on the line, especially when I feel my wife is wonderful and the BEST mother and friend in the world. Ya know she puts up with ME, nuf said11.gif

Fini, I did not see what you wrote before editing but thanks just the same6.gif

woodog, appreciate the kind words

Just put the wife to bed, kissed her, and wished her well, got my daughter and a girlfriend sleeping over and just got done using the strobe light and playing Thriller at 107db for 10 minutes, know giving the ears a break....but not befofe a SERIOUS subwoofer demonstration on XXX the avalance scene, you should have seen the 12 year old just rolling on the ground shaking and giggling with the high spl's, the dog was barking and it was insanly funny....well I really needed that laugh

Thank god we are alive!!!!9.gif10.gif12.gif

Guest Anonymous

Piranhaman, just one more reason not to take the Small things in life too seriously2.gif Thanks for the kind thoughts, BTW my wife say's Hello, she thinks your A REAL NICE GUY, appreciated the card you sent, and the CD. Now you are in the same catagory as me. We are now both Friggin Nutz with our Mid Life audio adventures....heh heh heh3.gif I guess thats pretty cool we have wifes that will put up with all our s***, ya know.

jt, the story ends for this chapter my friend, we still have 3 more tests scheduled on the 24th and 26th to figure the issue out!!! Thanks for the kind Thoughts

Smilin for the Forum

I apologize to anyone who I may have had words with over the last month, stress sometimes adds to immature actions12.gif