Oh hey, this aint cool....

m00n

----------------

On 2/28/2004 2:25:18 AM IndyKlipschFan wrote:

Yes any girl into the band Tesla, we should be wary of!!

----------------

No no no no no...... Indy, your missing my point. Hell, I love tesla myself. My point being, there are little girlie dolls named moonie.

My wife told me about 2 years ago when I changed my online gaming name to m00n that it sounded a little girlie. I dismissed it as smack talk, I'm now starting to see her point.

Tripod? No man no...

Bill, yeah, me too.4.gif Oh and nothing new with the new toys yet. Been too busy not to mention I've had a cold that's thats been seriously having it's way with me lately.

Colin, your wife looks like the real girl moonie or the dolls?

Pick your own favorite girl (Nightmare) from the list..

(Like picture a girl... like chomping her gum... talking like valley girl like..)

Um/... Like mister mOOn?? You have such like a way cool stereo and all.... When you crank it up and all...Well it makes my you know what shake.... By the way, did I show you my( heheheh) .... well ALL of my piercings? heheheehe So like anyhow, like my friends wanna come over n rock out n dance for you too... to some Averil, Eminem, and Marylin Manson's "The beautiful people"... is that like OK...? They are like me.. well 18 ya know... so it's like tottaly cool n all. "Ecstasy" is like Ginger's older sis, and she works in one of those stripper bars... Well anyhow...she wants to teach us how to pole dance? This would be like sooo much the coolest place to learn it with your loud music n all... ya know? Please pretty please!!! I will make it worth your while!!

This is every adults nightmare... Run, while you still have a chance!!

----------------

On 2/28/2004 1:32:13 PM IndyKlipschFan wrote:

Um/... Like mister mOOn?? You have such like a way cool stereo and all.... When you crank it up and all...Well it makes my you know what shake.... By the way, did I show you my( heheheh) .... well ALL of my piercings? heheheehe So like anyhow, like my friends wanna come over n rock out n dance for you too... to some Averil, Eminem, and Marylin Manson's "The beautiful people"... is that like OK...? They are like me.. well 18 ya know... so it's like tottaly cool n all. "Ecstasy" is like Ginger's older sis, and she works in one of those stripper bars... Well anyhow...she wants to teach us how to pole dance? This would be like sooo much the coolest place to learn it with your loud music n all... ya know? Please pretty please!!! I will make it worth your while!!

This is every adults nightmare... Run, while you still have a chance!!

----------------

if you need help....I'll be there in a heartbeat!!!!!!