Blueberry review coming Thursday

sheltie dave

Boring. I already reviewed it. It's great. Now move along folks.

Hey Mark, would you do me a favor. Sit an extra bunch of those big blue Spraques in my Peach just for looks. BTW, Craig emailed me and said to tell you that he LOVES big blue caps -- and he wants his sticking out of the top of his Blueberry9.gif

Mark, Liam's allergies are acting up, so I eat them whenever I get two cups a joe under my belt. I'm hoping it is in the am. If you can, send me your # by pm so I can gain some knowledge on the open loop paradigms. I have a couple analogies in mind, and I would like to discuss this with you before putting them to paper(or electrons.) The forum review will be a rough edit of formal submissions to a couple real magazines and web reviews.

And Dean, say it like you mean it. Tony the Tiger comes to mind...

I put on a 2-prong adaptor tonight (63 cents) and the slight buzz I was getting dissappeared entirely. This should go in the manual.2.gif

Actually, I've made many informal comments already. Paste them all together and you have a review.4.gif I will, however, post something more formal after a bit more playing around. I'm looking forward to yours Dave since you know what all those fancy terms like transparency and imaging actually mean.9.gif

He puts a blue cap anywhere in there and I will demand a refund LOL !!

Mark crack the whip and get mine done these guys are driving me nuts with missing my ultimate vinyl fix ! " Honken' on BOBO " can hardly wait ! I think your dying to get something out of my Signature 1.gif

Gary ,

Dave's strong suit is statements like " Nock the snot out of your nose " 9.gif3.gif I for one can hardly wait LOL !!

Craig

Danger Will Robinson, Danger.....

I can't believe my eyes. Dang it Dave, you had nothing in that basement built after 1980 (Ok I'll give you the new Heresy and that crazily ungrounded stuff I think you got from Deano). Now you you are going to ruin the asthetics. Shame, shame, shame.

Actually if you connect it to those POS VOTTs I'll forgive you. Don't believe anything Brennan tells you about them. I'll give you a $100 over what you paid to help you make room for the more modern stuff.

Wanna sell the Belles to me to keep me away from a tablesaw and JBL?

Mark,

The blue cap thing is a joke between Dean and I back when he had a Quick Silver amp (432 amps ago) I commented that I could not stand to look at those darn blue caps on top of the chassis. So we have went back and forth about blue caps on and off ever since ! He really slammed me when he seen blue caps on top of the chassis of my Scott 130 pre it was really hilarious !

Craig

----------------

On 4/13/2004 10:43:43 PM hwatkins wrote:

Danger Will Robinson, Danger.....

I can't believe my eyes. Dang it Dave, you had nothing in that basement built after 1980----------------

I'll have to take a picture of mine in my rack. Talk about something looking out of place! Other than my cd player (and now the BB), nothing is younger than 1976. It does add color though.2.gif Silver and black was getting kind of boring anyway.