I sure do like my Klipsch speakers,

My Klipsch speakers are real good. Everyone who hears them says so--even though some people think they're awful big (ha ha). I don't think they are too big though--they are big but the wood is real pretty and they fit in nice with the other stuff at my house. Even my wife don't mind--she puts flower pots and kitty cats on them--I don't like it but what can you do (ha ha). Sometimes I like to play them real loud--espeically with Pink Floy'd Dark Side of the Moon (DTSOM)! My neighbors got real mad once and called the police! Lucky for me I turned it down before they came to my door (ha ha). I don't have records any more--I gave them to the good will a long time a go. But now I see all these guys with records again and I'm wondering if I should set up my old turntable that is in the linen closet. Maybe I should--it might be fun! But I don't know.

Like I said, I like my Klipsch speakers--they are real good speakers and I really like them a lot.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Strangest Troll I've ever seen. You think he has my problem and will come back as the other bubba and start a forum argument with himself?

"Geesh - its a horn - they only work on cars and at the end of them thar roundball games"

"You shut up or Ah'll tell Momma what you said"

"Yeah, well go ahead - Ah'll tell Momma you was tradin electrons with them damn yankees on the internet"

"You always was Momma's favrite - even though she couldn't tell us apart - she always used my name when she talked to you"

OK - I reread this. Strange, even for me. Oh well pressing save anyway...

They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa

Warner Bros. 1975 BS 2855 0698 Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to

leave because I'd go berserk?? Well...

You left me anyhow and then the days got worse and worse and now you see

I've gone completely out of my mind.. And..

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!

They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa

To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be

happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're

coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!

You thought it was a joke and so you laughed, you laughed when I had said

that loosing you would make me flip my lid.. RIGHT???

I know you laughed, I heard you laugh, you laughed you laughed and

laughed and then you left, but now you know I'm utterly mad... And..

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa,

They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa.

To the happy home. With trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket

weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes and they're

coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!

I cooked your food, I cleaned your house, and this is how you pay me back

for all my kind unselfish loving deeds.. Huh??

Well you just wait, they'll find you yet and when they do they'll put you

in the ASPCA, you mangy mutt!!! And...

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa.

They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa.

To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy

to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming

to take me away, ha-haaa!!!

To the happy home, with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket

weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes and they're

coming to take me away, ha-haa!!!

To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time... (fade out)

Hey, buddy!

Yes officer..

You a head?

No, but I'm catching up, ha ha ha....

original recording by Napoleon XIV

My Klipsch speakers are real good, too. Not everyone thinks so, though...they say they're shrilly and too bright, or sound like PA speakers. Or they're big, ughly crates that take up too much room. I don't think so, I think they're pretty neat. I like the wood, too...no cheap vinyl coverings here. And my kitty cats like them too; they make great scratching posts and cat beds for them to sleep on. But they don't get too much sleep when I play really loud AC/DC's "Back in Black"! It's really funny to see them jump and scramble away, leaving a trail of pee behind them (ha ha)! My neighbors really like my Klipsch speakers...they throw wild parties every weekend and like it when I play my speakers really loud so they can dance to the sounds of M.C. Hammer and Snoop Dog! I wonder if 8-track will make a comeback...I sold all my 8-track tapes on eBay, but I'm wondering if I should set up my old player that's buried in a box out in the toolshed. Maybe I should...it may start a new 8-track fad. Might be fun, but I don't know.

Like I said, I like my Klipsch speakers alot...they're real good and loud, and I love 'em and stroke 'em, and call them George!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said, I like my Klipsch speakers alot...they're real good and loud, and I love 'em and stroke 'em, and call them George!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I almost choked on a Spree(original flavor) when I read that9.gif

Vanilla,

Sometimes good old Klipsch speakers were a bit beat upon. I saw a pair of LaScalas one time that were hardly discernable.

if you take them apart and tell us the identification on the individual speaker components and the crossover network we can probably give you a clue what you have.

Height

Width

depth

would help too

----------------

On 5/10/2004 8:49:58 PM Vanilla Pudding wrote:

When I got them someone before me tore off the sides so I nailed some wood that matched the other wood to finish them, but I don't see any numbers on them. Maybe the guy who tore the sides off also took off he number plate?
----------------

I think you put the wrong side out - it has an old Nesbitt advertisement on it. I prefer Particleboard myself. As long as the wood isn't too heavy or thick, you should be OK.