Ignore HondaRacing's posts

Colin

There is much sickness in this world, and these postings disturb me greatly. I am close to signing off all fori for good. I can't risk opening something gross at work or around my family.

Why have the threads been allowed to remain? I assume he will be removed from the user list. Can the administrators track this person so that he will be prevented from ever re-registering?

If he can be tracked, I urge the administrators to report his offense to law enforcement to determine wheather a crime has been committed.

• Moderators

I believe he is an ex-forum member who has resurfaced with a new user name. He has been banned again. If anyone sees similar behavior under yet a new name, please email me immediately.

Ridiculous what some people do for attention.

I've been away on vacation for the last 10 days, and I come back to this? 6.gif

I'm thinking that HondaRacing and MiniCooperAddict are the same person? At any rate, unless he's got a virus(which I doubt) he should be perma-banned!

Jim

----------------

On 6/7/2004 10:47:04 AM m00n wrote:

Geeze, what did I miss?
4.gif

----------------

Just some moron who posted a gross picture (not a link, but actually in his post) -- trust me, you're better off not seeing it. I hope he gets banned at the source (IP address). I just hope no children saw that.

Unfortunately, banning IPs will not always help since many people have dynamic IPs.

A more effective way, that isn't quite as extreme as closing registration, would be requiring all pictures and urls to be approved by mods before being posted. Not sure if this is possible, but it would definately help I think.

----------------

On 6/7/2004 12:31:11 PM xcjago wrote:

Unfortunately, banning IPs will not always help since many people have dynamic IPs.

----------------

Thats true, but the majority of people that use static IP's are also using Dial-up for their ISP. People who go to the extent and post as much as they did in that short amount of time most likely would have used a broadband connection. It would make it much harder for people to do things like that on a dial-up. Sure its not 100% effective, but I think it would sure help a lot.