Name that child

Colin

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Everybody Must Get Stoned"

That would be the chorus from Bob Dylan's Rainy Day Women # 12 & 35...

A short clip of the Dead performing Saint Stephen at Woodstock:
I know THAT. I was just thinking of THE St. Stephen, who was stoned for proclaiming Jesus.

Sorry, I should have realized that everybody knows that song and you were kidding. As for the Dead song, I think it does refer to that very same saint, unless there's another Saint Stephen. The lyrics are sort of ambiguous.

• 7 months later...

LOL, just dug up this thread after a conversation with Daddy Dee. Looks like I never mentioned I went with Steven Jeffrey (Steve is a cousin and Jeff is my bro)... betcha didn't know that. Smile

Hard to believe he'll be 5 next month.

I would have suggest names we told my wife's father we were going to name our first child.

Bowser Renaldo if a boy or Congolia Solaria for a girl.

My wife actually told her father this over the phone from 1000 miles away and he went on a rant you can't name you kid that .... so doggone funny we were cracking up and dying all but rolling on the floor and I'm not so sure we weren't. He thought she was serious.

We did when Elyse Rae was about 2 get a puppy we named Bowser....

And Brunhilda was voted down for Alea...

I was kidding about Brunhilda and about Bowser Renaldo and Congolia Solaria.... I mean really Bowser makes me think of the greaser singer in Sha-na-na and Congolia Solaria sounds like floor tile. Renaldo, I think of Renaldo Nehemiah the sprinter so that might have been ok

But I swear, Honest Bob (he has sold used cars) thought we were serious.