Please post your pics from Indy here

Piranha

The guy sitting next to me is Trey and let me tell you he is one great guy !

Yes I was very buzzed by that time darn Pirahna kept handinn me beers all night ! We did have a great time though. That room was extremely hot and I'm a fair haired Norwegian so the red face is about normal.

The name tags were handed out the next day.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 6/14/2004 8:58:32 PM NOSValves wrote:

Yes I was very buzzed by that time darn Pirahna kept handinn me beers all night ! We did have a great time though. That room was extremely hot and I'm a fair haired Norwegian so the red face is about normal.

----------------

It looks like you were letting out a huge belch when that picture was taken. LOL 3.gif

BTW, who's the dude in the blue shirt by himself in next to the fan, and who's the one with the "Glow In The Dark" shirt? Oh yeah, and what about the guy with just his head and the ceiling in the picture?

I'm slowly matching up these faces with screen names. Their actual names aren't helping me right now. 9.gif

The First picture is of Scott Griffin trying to balance a bottle on his bottom lip.

Picture 2 is Craig.

Pictures 3&4 are of the NRA Headquarters.

5: Trey Cannon, realizing he needs to get the hell out of that room as fast as possible.

6: Trey again, giving a short sex ed lesson. To my shame, I cannot remember the fine gentleman's name on the left.

7: Bill Hamilton on the left, and Rodger IndyKlipschfan American Idol on the right.

Steve Phillips, Klipsch Tech Support,in picture 8, he was pretty much everywhere.

Trey again, going back and forth between the upsampling unit and the Sony straight up.

10: Garymd, airing out his dirty laundry.

11: Paul 'Parrot', who pretty much kept me laughing for 48 hours straight.

12: is of two fine gentleman who's names I cannot remember.

13: Craig giving the thumbs up to the very fine sounding Aragon 2002. Craig had some serious problems with gas -- thus the facial contortions.

14: Trey with a FG.

15: Garymd on the right, and myself on the left.

16: Scott Griffin/ me

Great pics.

I forgot to bring down my camera friday night. Anybody have pics of the people who stayed out front in the fresh air. That room was just too dang hot.

Its funny that we did not get any complaints of the noise in the music room, FYI we did get one complaint about the guys outside being too noisy.

It sure was fun hanging out with you guys in Indy. Great fun!

JM

----------------

On 6/15/2004 12:29:10 AM Seadog wrote:

Josh Grobin has nothing on Roger!
----------------

Yep, no arguments there Seadog. As I am sure everyone will attest to, Roger can flat out sing. You'd be extremely hard pressed to find anyone better at a karaoke bar.

----------------

On 6/15/2004 12:52:10 AM Griffinator wrote:

Wow - all manner of incriminating evidence against me....

This was exactly why I didn't bring my camera - I knew the best shots would be taken by others...

If I remember correctly, my little maharishi pose was in front of Steve Konopa's copy of Queensryche -
Rage for Order
----------------

Sorry about that Griff. But I wouldn't worry If I were you. I didn't see you doing anything illegal! 2.gif

WHAT A PARTY! You guys from 2 Channel are a blast to hang with.

It's just too bad that I didn't get the time to speak with everyone that came. 36 hours goes by really, really fast. Especially when you're having so much fun.

Was that conference room hot or what? Man o' man.

On 6/15/2004 1:20:24 AM Piranha wrote:

It's just too bad that I didn't get the time to speak with everyone that came. 36 hours goes by really, really fast. Especially when you're having so much fun.

----------------

Hot and loud. That's why I spent so much time outside in the smoking section. Plus, there were some great stories out there!

----------------

On 6/15/2004 1:37:55 AM boomac wrote:

On 6/15/2004 1:20:24 AM Piranha wrote:

----------------

Hot and loud. That's why I spent so much time outside in the smoking section. Plus, there were some great stories out there!

----------------

You thought it was loud Scott? It was only 118db. 2.gif Those darn kids (20 somethings)! lol

I agree with you. I think being outside was better than being in that sauna, aka meeting room. The stories everyone told were funnier than sh*t. My sides still ache and my ears are still ringing.

Hey, what do you guys think the chances are that the motel/hotel will allow us to set up out by their pool next year? 9.gif Not close enough to get water damage of course, but in close proximity. Or at the very least, in the parking lot.

Go right ahead, call me nuts! What else is new?

I told you guys my kid got a $175 ticket for playing his car stereo too loud. (Tom Petty was the culprit with Mary Jane's Last Dance.) Imagine the the ticket we could get if those Cornwalls were played outside. Probably best we stay indoors. BTW, until Friday night I thought Iron Maiden was some kind of a bra! Not for me but I could have gone for some Zappa. I listen to Joe's Garage every once in a while and some of it really cracks me up. "Catholic Girls" would be one of them. Pretty well recorded stuff if I remember correctly. One of my favorite drummers, Vinnie Colaiuta is on that one.

----------------

On 6/14/2004 8:58:32 PM NOSValves wrote:

----------------

Yeah, yeah, yeah. It was all my doing huh? RIGHT!

There is absolutely no way that I forced you to drink those 27 beers. 2.gif

And besides, you had company. I was pretty smashed myself. Who wasn't for that matter, other than Larry and Gary?

Poor Steve (a really nice guy I might add) from Klipsch had to endure my slurred speech as I pathetically asked him more than once where he was from. I actually do remember Steve, North Carolina! And thanks for putting up with my nonsense all weekend. Having young kids it's not too often (thank god) that I get a chance to really cut loose like we all did on Friday night. Isn't that right Craig? 2.gif

It looks as if it must have been pretty warm in the hotel reception room as that box fan is getting a lot of use in many of the photos. BTW: Nice photos everyone. Thanks for posting them and thanks for explaining who everyone is. Now, I REALLY feel like I missed out on a great time! Damned June graduation parties! 11.gif

Roger (IndyKlipschfan): You have some SERIOUS equipment in your basement! Oh, if I only had that kind of room! Nice house, man. It was very gracious of you to share your place with the group. 10.gif