Please post your pics from Indy here

Piranha

----------------

On 6/16/2004 5:02:55 PM damonrpayne wrote:

Only 350-some days till the 2005 Indy pilgrimage...

I'll bring more beer next time. I'll try to come up with some malts and grains that are "Klipsch flavored"

----------------

I cannot imagine what "Klipsch flavored" beer might taste like, but I definitely want to be there to give it a try! If it is anything like the excellent brew that you brought this year, we will not be disappointed.3.gif

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 6/16/2004 7:16:40 PM Seadog wrote:

----------------

On 6/16/2004 5:02:55 PM damonrpayne wrote:

Only 350-some days till the 2005 Indy pilgrimage...

I'll bring more beer next time. I'll try to come up with some malts and grains that are "Klipsch flavored"

----------------

I cannot imagine what "Klipsch flavored" beer might taste like, but I definitely want to be there to give it a try! If it is anything like the excellent brew that you brought this year, we will not be disappointed.
3.gif

----------------

It would be in your face and live !

Looks like everyone had one hellava great time! Wish I could have been there this year but I had conflict the Chicago Blues Fest (Indy was an alternate if the weather was bad). As it turned out, the weather was bad, but I was sick. Had a terrific sinus infection/chest cold. My ears were so plugged up I couldn't hear damn thing anyway!

Thanks for the great pics. Glad to everyone enjoyed themselves!

Really, she was supposed to be there? Hmmmm...??

I was wondering where several other members were as well. John Albright, MarkBK, TBrennan, Cut Throat, Allan Songer, T2K, Guy Landau, DaddyDee, Colin, Mobile Homeless, Mark Deneen, jazman, Edster, Fini, Horn Ed, jorjen etc, etc, etc.

----------------

On 6/17/2004 3:21:23 PM paulparrot wrote:

Art,

I wonder if your listening room can actually sound any better than this one did?

P.S. Did anyone run into Tubelover at Indy? I thought she was planning to attend?

----------------

Yeah, we saw you there Paul. jk2.gif

----------------

On 6/15/2004 11:28:14 PM Seadog wrote:

We tried this for a while. Improved the imaging (those are vertical Cornwalls), but it killed the low frequency. I think that is Gary in the corner (what were you doing back there?)

----------------

I was protecting my ears from AC/DC or whatever horrible music you guys were listening to at incredibly high volumes.2.gif

BTW Mark - I wore my JuicyMusic T-shirt Friday and Paul had his on Sunday morning when we were leaving. Just give me a heads-up before shipping the "Cherry" which we agreed upon as my advertising fee. I promise not to say anything to Paul.12.gif9.gif