avman is back and...

avman1

sorry for the 'long' absence.

those of you who 'know' me know that i had my computer at work 'hacked' again...

well, those days are over as i no longer work at new orleans audio/video.

let the 'pranks' pulled by my former co-workers speak for themselves.

i am awaiting a reply from the webmaster as to my password under 'avman'

hopefully i will be able to post under that name again as soon as i hear from them.

also, those whom i used to work with may reply with slander directed toward me.

all i can and will say is-consider the source.

sheltie dave-please contact me via p.m. or e-mail so we can get shortie handled.

thanks to my klipsch family.

sincerely,

steve v. the REAL avman.

thanks for the 'welcome back' picky!

there are a number of positive changes going on in my personal, spiritual, and professional life at this time, and i have found great support on this bb since i have been a member.

i have also found great sources of support in my church community,family,and friends.

stay tuned...more to come!

avman1.gif

----------------

On 6/28/2004 11:03:22 AM picky wrote:

AVMAN!
It's great to have you back, Steve! We missed you around here. Sounds like you used to work with some real A-holes. What a shame.

----------------

Howdy, Steve! So, you've decided to abandon (as Picky has so eloquently stated2.gif) the A-holes at work! Welcome back, from the A-holes here! 9.gif

thanks for asking-ygmn-

i will be intensively studying God's word,and focusing on His will for my life...

in the last 3 weeks, i have come further in my walk with Him than in the previous 9 years.

if He keeps me on the same vocational path i am on now, i will still be in the audio/video business.

thusfar, i have received nothing but encouragement from those whose opinions i value,and success in my work, as well as strength and encouragement from Above.

that is why i am suggesting that my friends on this bb 'stay tuned'

avman1.gif

Good to see you back Steve!

FWIW - I have always enjoyed reading your AV posts here and in other Forums. I think you have a lot more skill and overall feel for AV, than many of the other people I read.

It may take some time, but looking inward and asking the Lord for guidance to lead you on the path he has chosen for you will always work out, enriching your life and the lives of the others you touch in ways that are imposible to describe.

Just be prepaired that it may take some time to get the full picture.

Take care,

JM

----------------

On 7/5/2004 7:41:04 AM j-malotky wrote:

Good to see you back Steve!

FWIW - I have always enjoyed reading your AV posts here and in other Forums. I think you have a lot more skill and overall feel for AV, than many of the other people I read.

It may take some time, but looking inward and asking the Lord for guidance to lead you on the path he has chosen for you will always work out, enriching your life and the lives of the others you touch in ways that are imposible to describe.

Just be prepaired that it may take some time to get the full picture.

Take care,

JM

----------------

thank you,JM

i realize that there is a 'bigger picture' in God's eyes than i can see with my own.

that is why i am looking to Him for His will, and trying to see my part of that picture in 24 hr. 'snapshots' at a time.

it is difficult sometime to do things in His time, but patience and faith are virtues that are granted those who seek it daily.

your comments on my knowledge of the a/v business are appreciated,and i will be enriching my knowledge of both my vocational and my spiritual life, without the constraints that were previously holding me back.

thanks,

avman.

Welcome back, to that same old place you used to laugh about..... Hey wrong song! That little hack job on a thread you and I had by your Xcoworkers must have been a taste of things larger!

Stand on Gods word and follow where he leads, we look through a dark glass here and the future is impossible to see. Pray, read and trust. If you are married, listen to what the wife has to say. God has given women the ability to see things we men miss!

----------------

On 7/5/2004 6:51:22 AM avman1 wrote:

thanks for asking-ygmn-

i will be intensively studying God's word,and focusing on His will for my life...

in the last 3 weeks, i have come further in my walk with Him than in the previous 9 years.

if He keeps me on the same vocational path i am on now, i will still be in the audio/video business.

thusfar, i have received nothing but encouragement from those whose opinions i value,and success in my work, as well as strength and encouragement from Above.

that is why i am suggesting that my friends on this bb 'stay tuned'

avman
1.gif

----------------

THAT IS AWESOME! GOD BLESS YOU AS HIS WILL!

----------------

On 7/7/2004 7:19:56 AM cluless wrote:

Avman-

It looks like you are still missing something.

he's at /idealbb/files/avmans_pooch.jpg

----------------

hehehe...I knew something was missing.....Good catch.....CLu!

----------------

On 7/7/2004 7:19:56 AM cluless wrote:

Avman-

It looks like you are still missing something.

he's at /idealbb/files/avmans_pooch.jpg

----------------

CLULESS!! 9.gif9.gif9.gif

ya' know, he was an escape artist-i should have named him 'Houdini' and i had to look for him more than once...

i never thought i would 'loose' him again.

thank you for getting 'Bud' back to me one more time!9.gif9.gif

avman9.gif